|Dipendra Singh Airee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||January 24, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dipendra Singh Airee is a Nepalese cricketer who was one of eleven cricketers chosen to play for Nepal’s first-ever One Day International (ODI) match, against the Netherlands. He also holds the record for the fastest fifty runs made in T20I cricket.
Dipendra Singh Airee (In Hindi – दिपेन्द्र सिंह ऐरी)
Tilachaur, Mahendranagar, Kanchanpur, Nepal
Dipendra studied at Cosmopolitan English Medium School, Bhimdatta Nagar, and later, went on to attend Far-Western University in Bhimdatta, Nepal.
- Siblings – Himal Airee (Brother), Asha Airee (Sister), Ashmita Airee (Sister), Lata Airee (Sister)
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He has Nepalese ancestry.
- Dipendra is a right-handed batsman and right-arm medium, right-arm off-break bowler.
- Sports a brushed-up hairstyle and a thick beard
Dipendra Singh Airee Facts
- He was born and raised in Nepal.
- On March 11, 2017, Dipendra played his debut List A match for Nepal against Kenya at the 2015–17 ICC World Cricket League Championship. Later, in January 2018, he was named to Nepal’s team at the 2018 ICC World Cricket League Division Two tournament.
- Dipendra was chosen to be part of Nepal’s squad for their One Day International (ODI) series against the Netherlands in July 2018.
- During the 19th Asian Games in Hangzhou, Dipendra broke Indian cricketer Yuvraj Singh‘s previously set record of making the fastest fifty in T20I cricket. Airee managed to attain the feat off just 9 balls against Mongolia on September 27, 2023.
Featured Image By Dipendra Singh Airee / Instagram