|Dipika Chikhlia Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 29, 1965|
Dipika Chikhlia is an Indian actress, entrepreneur, politician, and painter who is known for her portrayal of Devi Sita in Ramayan as well as for her work in her debut theatrical Hindi language film Sun Meri Laila (1983).
Bombay, Maharashtra, India
According to sources, Dipika attended the University Of Mumbai.
Actress, Entrepreneur, Painter, Former Parliamentarian
- Siblings – Himanshu Chikhlia (Brother), Arti Chikhlia (Sister)
4 ft 10 in or 147.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dipika has been married –
- Rajesh Khanna – Dipika had briefly been in a relationship with actor, politician, and film producer Rajesh Khanna.
- Hemant Topiwala – She tied the knot with entrepreneur Hemant Topiwala who is the founder and owner of Shingar Bindi and Tips and Toes cosmetics. Together, the couple had two daughters, Nidhi Topiwala and Juhi Topiwala.
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
Dipika has appeared in commercials for several brands including Nirma Super Detergent.
Dipika Chikhlia Facts
- As a lead actress, Chikhlia was cast in her first theatrical film titled Sun Meri Laila opposite Raj Kiran in 1983.
- She played the lead role in the B-grade horror films Cheekh (1986) and Raat Ke Andhere Mein (1987).
- Aside from acting, she is also a politician who became a Member of Parliament in the Indian Lok Sabha from the Baroda constituency in 1991 as a candidate of the Bharatiya Janata Party.
- Over the years, Dipika has starred in a Malayalam film Ithile Iniyum Varu (1986), with Mammootty, Kannada films Hosa Jeevana (1990) with Shankar Nag, and Indrajith (1989) with Ambarish. Other than that, she has also starred in a Tamil language film called Nangal (1992), with Prabhu, and a Bengali film named Asha O Bhalobasha (1989), alongside the likes of actor Prosenjit Chatterjee.
- The earliest post that Dipika uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 23, 2017.
- She is both a foodie and an avid workout enthusiast.
Featured Image By Dipika Chikhlia / Instagram