|Disco Norris Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||August 1, 2018|
Disco Norris is an Australian social media personality and YouTube star who is best recognized as a member of the popular family YouTube channel titled The Norris Nuts which has successfully garnered an impressive fan base with more than 4.5 million subscribers. The videos on the channel are usually based on pranks, challenges, and other fun things. Moreover, Disco Norris has also gained more than 500k followers on his individual Instagram account.
Social Media Personality, YouTube Star
- Father – Justin Norris (Professional Swimmer, Social Media Star, Patriarch of the Norris Family)
- Mother – Brooke Norris (Social Media Star, Former Junior Swimming Champion, Matriarch of the Norris Family)
- Siblings – Sabre Norris (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, Professional Surfer, Professional Skateboarder, YouTuber), Biggy Norris (Older Brother) (Social Media Star, Surfer, Skateboarder, Singer), Naz “Nazzy” Norris (Older Sister) (Social Media Star, YouTuber), Sockie Norris (Older Sister) (Social Media Personality, YouTube Star, Athlete), Charm Norris (Younger Sister) (Social Media Star)
Disco Norris is managed by his parents.
3 ft or 91.5 cm
13 kg or 28.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Goofy personality
- Large eyes
Disco Norris Facts
- His parents created the YouTube channel, The Norris Nuts, on June 29, 2014, and the videos on the channel have accumulated more than 1.2 billion views.
- On April 21, 2017, the debut video, titled “Kids Choice Awards 2017 Red Carpet | Sabre Norris Australian Kid Surfer for The Ellen Show“, was posted on The Norris Nuts.
- Some of the popular videos on The Norris Nuts have been titled “WE FOUND HER WITH MACULOPAPULAR RASH (SHOCKING)”, “OUR FIRST TIME HOME ALONE”, “BABY GENDER REVEAL *emotional* 4 KIDS EAT GENDER REVEAL CAKE”, and “WHICH NORRIS NUT CAN EAT THE MOST BURGERS? *surprise twist*”.
- Disco Norris is totally adored and pampered by his parents and older siblings.
- He loves eating apples.
- The family’s other YouTube channel, Norris Nuts Do Stuff, was created on October 4, 2018, and videos on the channel are usually based on games, challenges, and other engaging things. It has also gained more than 2 million subscribers.
Featured Image by Disco Norris / Instagram