|Havana Brown Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||February 14, 1985|
Havana Brown is an Australian DJ, dancer, recording artist, and producer who’s best known for her song remixes and album works featuring some of the most popular pop artists in Hollywood. Her Crave compilation album series was a huge success which later led to her touring with top-billed artists including Britney Spears, Rihanna, Chris Brown, Enrique Iglesias, and the Pussycat Dolls. Following the huge success of her Crave album, Brown made her debut as a recording artist in 2011 with her hit single We Run the Night which was later recognized by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) as certified ‘Platinum’. The single also earned her 2 ARIA Music Award nominations for the categories “Breakthrough Artist Single” and “Highest Selling Single”. A remix of her single We Run the Night came into view after she signed a U.S record deal with the Universal Republic under RedOne’s label, 2101 Records.
The remix featured American rapper Pitbull and was released in the United States. Not too long after the remix version was released, it climbed up to spot number 1 on the US Hot Dance Club Songs chart and went to no. 26 on the US Billboard Hot 100 music chart. She released her 2nd single Get It in September 2011 and released her promotional single City of Darkness in April 2012. She debuted her EP When the Lights Go Out which was released on July 17, 2012, and had included 5 songs for the Australian version and the hit track We Run the Night remix for the US version. The next single released by Brown that peaked the top of the music charts was Big Banana featuring R3hab and Prophet of 7Lions, which reportedly sold more than 70k copies.
DJ, Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Record Producer
Havana Brown is represented by –
- Kick Studios Company, South Melbourne, Australia
- Vince Deltito Management
Dance-pop, Electropop, Electro House, Eurodance
- Island Records Australia
- Republic Records
- 2101 Records
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Havana Brown has dated –
- Vince Deltito – Havana Brown got engaged to her long-time partner and manager, Vince Deltito in 2015. As of August 2019, there have been no announcements made to confirm the date of their wedding. Havana had a quick interview with Daily Mail in November 2018 during which she revealed that she first wanted to be “completely ready” before starting a family with Deltito. The couple didn’t go public about their engagement and only revealed they were finally getting married after Havana was caught wearing a large shimmering diamond ring. She then added though they have been engaged for “a little while”, they opted to keep it private because she didn’t want the focus to be pointed on her personal life.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of French descent.
- Plump Lips
- Small Face
- Long Lashes
Best Known For
- Her song remixes and album works as a DJ, recording artist, and a dancer
- Her Crave compilation album series featuring song remixes collaboration from other artists
In 2008, Havana Brown released her Crave compilation album series shortly after she signed to Island Records Australia.
As a Recording Artist
In 2011, she debuted as a recording artist with her chart-topping single We Run the Night that reached no. 5 in the Australian ARIA Singles Chart. The track was also certified triple ‘Platinum’ by the Australian Recording Industry Association (ARIA) for selling more than 210k copies.
Havana Brown made her theatrical film debut as Philipa in the romance-comedy film Tell Me I Love You.
First TV Show
In 2000, she made her first TV show appearance as Cheyenne Rivers on the drama series Neighbours.
In an interview with Lifestyle, Havana was asked a series of questions about her diet and exercise parameters given her amazing shape and healthy-looking lifestyle. Though she has not specifically mentioned any diet plan and exercise routine, she quickly added that she does take good care of her food choices and tries her best to eat as clean as possible. When asked about her on-the-go meal, she revealed that she tends to have oatmeals on the table paired with either jam or vegemite. For lunch, she opts for salad or salmon with brown rice. As for her usual exercise, Havana said that dancing is one but she also does pilates and yoga.
Havana Brown Favorite Things
- Drink Flavors – Lychees
- Cocktails – Lychee Martini
- Food – She loves spicy food
- Fashion/Designer Brands – Balmain
- Beauty Products – Makeup remover wipes, Bobbi Brown blush
Source – 9Now, Lifestyle.com.au
Havana Brown Facts
- She started DJing at the age of 18.
- Her biggest influence was Janet Jackson.
- Before she was a successful DJ, she was first signed to a record label company situated in the United Kingdom with a group named Fishbowl. Brown and her group were about to release their first single but it didn’t push through, which led her way to a career in DJing.
- Havana Brown started providing mixes every Saturday night on Today Network’s Party People in December 2009.
- Her single Battle Cry was released on July 24, 2015, which featured guest vocals from Bebe Rexha and Savi.
- In 2016, she was one of the contestants during the second season of the Australian version of the I’m a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here! wherein she came 6th.
- Visit her official website @ djhavanabrown.com.au.
- Connect with Havana Brown on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image Havana Brown / Instagram