|Dreama Walker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1½ in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 1986|
Dreama Walker is an American actress who is known for her role in Gossip Girl and The Good Wife. She was born in Florida but moved to New York at the age of 17 to pursue her dream as an actress. She also appeared in the American thriller film Compliance in 2012, where she was cast as Becky.
Dreama Elyse Walker
Tampa, Florida, U.S.
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Dreama Walker spent her childhood in Tampa, Florida where she went to the Henry B. Plant High School in 2004.
- Mother – Elyse Walker
The Gersh Agency, New York, United States
5 ft 1½ in or 156 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Walker has dated –
- Christopher McMahon (2015-Present) – Dreama Walker married beau Christopher McMahon on August 1, 2015, in Kauai island in Hawaii. The duo has since been together and they announced that Dreama is pregnant with a baby girl through Instagram in April 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
- Doe eyes
- High pitched voice
Dreama appeared in a commercial for Pepsi Light in 2004.
Best Known For
- Her character, Hazel Williams, in the American teen drama series Gossip Girl
- Portraying Becca on The Good Wife, which is a legal and political drama television series
Dreama made her theatrical film debut as Kelsy in the movie Goodbye Baby in 2007.
First TV Show
She made her TV show debut as Nicole Carlotti in 2006, in an episode of the police procedural and legal drama television series, Law & Order.
Dreama takes adequate care of her health but she isn’t obsessed with working out. She focuses on carbs and prefers cardio, especially dancing to her favorite beats, and isn’t a fan of running.
Dreama Walker Facts
- Dreama moved to New York when she was 17 and was determined to take the city by storm.
- Dreama loves food and admits being a sweet-tooth, but, in moderation.
- She competed in beauty pageants when she was a child.
- She used to perform with her girl band, S*coolgirls, as a teen.
- She served as a waitress and took other small jobs before landing a part in Gossip Girl.
- Her middle name, Elyse, is taken from her mother’s name.
- She was named after a friend of her mother, namely, Dreama Bilby.
- She thinks she looks funny when she runs.
- She enjoys traveling.
- Dreama portrayed the character of Ashley Kowalski, the granddaughter of Clint Eastwood‘s character in the American drama film Gran Torino in 2008.
- She loves comedy and enjoys to make people laugh.
- She hates cockroaches.
- When she was 10, she broke her arm attempting a failed cartwheel.
- She regards Scarlett Johansson as a fitness model because she is both healthy and curvy, unlike the extra slim people in the industry.
- Dreama describes herself as a heart-on-the-sleeve kind of person.
- Follow Dreama on Instagram.
Featured Image by Seeds of Peace / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0