|Druski2Funny Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 12, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Druski2Funny is an American comedian, musician, and internet personality who is best known for his appearances in the music videos of artists such as Jack Harlow and Drake. He has published an album titled Mixed Emotions (April 2021) and an EP titled With Love (July 2022). He is also popular on social media platforms with more than 1 million followers on Twitter and more than 5 million followers on Instagram.
Drew Dawit Desbordes
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Druski2Funny had attended the Shiloh High School, a public school in Snellville, Gwinnett County, Georgia. He then studied at Georgia Gwinnett College, a public college in Lawrenceville, Georgia, before taking a transfer to Georgia Southern University, a public research university. He became depressed, stopped attending classes, and dropped out after 2 semesters.
Comedian, Musician, Internet Personality
- Father – David McLain Desbordes (Commercial Pilot, Former Captain in the United States Air Force, Former Major in the US National Guard)
- Mother – Cheryl Desbordes (State Department Worker)
- Siblings – Nadia Desbordes (Younger Sister)
He has been represented by Sharron Elkabas, Booking Agent, MN2S Talent Agency, Miami, Florida, United States.
R&B, Soul, Hip Hop, Rap, UK Rap
- Pretty Boi Records
- Coulda Been Records
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of African-American descent.
He often tends to dye his hair blonde or silver.
- Stocky frame
- Short-cropped, afro hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a thick beard
- Born in Baltimore, Druski2Funny grew up in Gwinnett County, Georgia, where he did most of his schooling. He used to engage in a lot of sports during his school days and was also known as a prankster.
- An interesting anecdote from his teenage years is that he could graduate high school on time due to his Spanish teacher giving him an easy paper that awarded 2 years’ worth of the class.
- Druski2Funny initially held ambitions of becoming a sportscaster but after dropping out of Georgia Southern University, he turned to comedy after receiving some encouragement from his classmates.
- 2021 was the breakthrough year of his career as he published his debut album titled Mixed Emotions (April 2021). The same year, he hosted a show titled Sneakin’ In With Druski that was sponsored by Revolt (an American music-oriented digital cable TV network) and Adidas.
- Later that year, he launched a satirical label called Coulda Been Records through which he would invite musical artists to join him live on Instagram where he would roast them. In October 2021, he jokingly offered renowned rapper Meek Mill a contract with the aforementioned label after the latter stated that he did not often get paid for his music.
- In April 2022, he was embroiled in controversy when he uploaded a skit titled That Friend that tries to make the girls OVERLY drink. In the video, he is shown inviting 2 women into his house and getting them intoxicated. After backlash on social media, where users slammed him by saying that the skit glorified s*xual assault on intoxicated women, Druski2Funny was forced to delete the skit.
Featured Image by Druski2Funny / Instagram