|Kofi Siriboe Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 2, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kofi Siriboe is an American model and actor who started his acting career as a child artist. However, he didn’t achieve notable success as a child artist. He later overhauled his lifestyle to attain a buff physique, which gave him an opportunity to start a modeling career and bag eye-candy roles. After having made brief appearances in TV shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and Lincoln Heights, he got his first big role in a teen comedy show, Awkward. He got his first big breakthrough with a lead role in the drama series, Queen Sugar. He has a huge social media fan base with more than 1 million followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model and Actor
- Father – Kwame Boakye
- Mother – Koshie Mills (She serves as Kofi’s manager)
- Siblings – Kwesi Boakye (Younger Brother) (Actor, Voice Actor, Singer), Kwame Boateng (Older Brother) (Actor)
Kofi Siriboe is represented by Santa Monica based Innovative Artists.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kofi Siriboe has dated –
- Ebonee Davis – Kofi was reportedly dating model Ebonee Davis in the past. They often shared their pictures on Instagram.
- Duckie Thot (2018-2019) – In March 2018, Kofi revealed that he was in a relationship with the supermodel, Duckie Thot. He had dedicated a post to his girlfriend on the eve of International Women’s Day, which served as the first public confirmation of their relationship. They broke up in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Ghanaian ancestry on both his parents’ side.
Often has a well-kept beard
12 (US) or 45 (EU) or 11 (UK)
- Kofi Siriboe has lent his voice to the TV commercial for Gatorade Big Heads.
- He has also been featured in Got Milk TV campaign.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Ralph Angel Bordelon on the drama TV series, Queen Sugar
- Being cast in an important role in the comedy movie, Girls Trip (2017), which had Regina Hall, Queen Latifah, Tiffany Haddish, and Jada Pinkett Smith in the starring roles
- Having appeared in popular TV shows such as CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2012) and Snowfall (2017)
In 2008, he made his theatrical film debut in the comedy-drama movie, The Longshots.
First TV Show
Kofi Siriboe made his first TV show appearance as a runway model on SoapTalk in 2003.
While growing up, Kofi was a fat kid. Upon reaching the late teens, he decided to turn it around. He got a membership to a 24 hours gym down the street from his home. He also started following a healthy diet plan to support his work in the gym. Apart from working out in the gym, he also relies on running to keep himself in shape. Sometimes, he manages to clock about 100 miles in a week. He also makes sure that he is watching his carbs intake.
Kofi Siriboe Favorite Things
- Shower Song – You Brought the Sunshine by The Clark Sisters
- Meal – His mother’s fufu and groundnut soup
Source – Oprah
Kofi Siriboe Facts
- If he hadn’t become an actor, he would have loved to become a photojournalist.
- While working as a model, he was represented by Vision Los Angeles and Wilhelmina Models New York.
- He decided to give up his promising AAU basketball career to focus completely on his acting career.
- He decided to do all his stunts in The Longshots (2008) on his own.
- Visit his official website @ viakofi.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Nekia Nichelle / YouTube / CC BY-3.0