Dulce María Espinoza Saviñón
Mexico City, Federal District, Mexico
She took music classes at Mexico City based music school called Fermatta Music Academy.
Actress, singer, and songwriter
- Father – Fernando Espinoza
- Mother – Blanca Saviñón
- Siblings – Blanca Ireri (Sister), Claudia María (Sister)
- Others – Frida Kahlo (Great Aunt) (Mexican Painter)
Dulce Maria is represented by –
- Side B Entertainment, LLC.
- M3 Talent Management Company.
Sony BMG, Capitol Records, and Universal Music Latin Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dulce Maria has dated –
- Alfonso Herrera (2002-2005) – Dulce first met actor and singer Alfonso Herrera in 2001 when they started working together in the TV series, Class 406. Their romance started in 2002 after she had headed to Monterrey for her vacations. Alfonso had reportedly followed her to woo her. After spending a lot of time together and watching a lot of movies, one fine day Alfonso kissed her. They started going out in December 2002. However, there was a brief lull in their relationship when the show ended in 2003. But, they got back together while working in Rebelde. They went out for a year after that before finally breaking up. Dulce didn’t speak to him for a year before getting back on amicable terms.
- Guillermo Ochoa (2005-2006) – Dulce started going out with Mexican soccer player (goalkeeper) Guillermo Ochoa in 2005. She even dedicated numerous songs to her new beau at her concerts. However, after dating for a couple of months, they split for a brief period of time as she got upset after seeing him with several girls at the nightclub. They got back together for some months before breaking up for good.
- Pablo Lyle (2009) – Dulce was reported to be in a relationship with actor Pablo Lyle in April 2009 after they were pictured out in Mexico City after a date. However, their relationship ended after a bunch of months by mutual consent. In February 2016, they reunited as they were cast in the TV show, Corazón that lies.
- Joe Jonas (2011) – Dulce had a fling with singer Joe Jonas after they were pictured embracing and kissing at the hotel poolside in August 2011. In the same month, they collaborated to perform at the MTV World Stage
- Luis Rodrigo (2011-2013) – Maria started going out with Luis Rodrigo Reyes, who was an executive of a major telecommunications company in November 2011. However, a year into their relationship, they had to take a break as she moved to Los Angeles to record a new music album and shoot for reality a TV series. They eventually got back together only to take another break in October 2013. Some sources report that they got back together again.
- Paco Alvarez (2016-Present) – Dulce met film producer Paco Alvarez in the early months of 2016 while shooting for the video of I do not know how to cry. After that, they again got together while shooting for the music video Vámonos. They made their relationship public with an Instagram post in January 2017. Their relationship caused a minor controversy as he is 11 years older than Dulce and was a married man with children. Though they had separated but, divorce hadn’t been finalized.
Race / Ethnicity
- Charming personality
- Red hair
36-27-34 in or 91.5-68.5-86 cm
8 (US) or 38 (EU)
6 (US) or 36.5 (EU)
Dulce Maria has starred in the TV commercials for
- Cklass Shoe Ware
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being a part of the Mexican pop group RBD, which is considered as one of the most successful Latin pop groups of all time.
- Being cast as Roberta Pardo in the Mexican Telenovela, Rebelde.
In June 2011, she released her debut studio album Extranjera in association with Universal Music Latino.
In 1994, she was seen in a short film Quimera.
In 1999, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the role of Lorena in drama flick, Inesperado amor.
First TV Show
In 1993, Dulce was first seen in the family TV show El club de Gaby.
Dulce Maria regularly works out in the gym to maintain her trim figure. Along with performing various cardio routines and a host of strength training exercises in the gym, she also relies on yoga for her fitness and health goals. The yoga sessions are not only perfect for improving her agility and flexibility but, help her de-stress and deal with mental fatigue as well.
Dulce Maria Favorite Things
- Hobby – Cooking
Source – IMDb
Dulce Maria Facts
- She got her acting breakthrough at the age of 8 after she was cast in the TV show Plaza Sesamo, which is a Mexican version of the popular show, Sesame Street.
- In 2007, the popular People en Español magazine included her in the “50 Most Beautiful” list. She was again included in the same list in 2010.
- In 2009, she was named the representative of Technology Yes campaign, which was launched to promote the right use of internet and technology among children.
- In June 2016, she launched her three perfume fragrances – Gipsy Queen, Rock & Love and Candy Girl. It was initially launched in Brazil, Spain, US, and Mexico.
- She has been an active supporter of PETA group and even appeared in a video that aimed to encourage people to stay away from circuses that use animals for the performances.
- Join Dulce on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube VEVO.