|Dylan Barbour Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1994|
Dylan Barbour is an American television personality and entrepreneur who came into the limelight in 2019 after appearing as a contestant on the 15th season of the reality TV dating game show The Bachelorette. He came back for and won, the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise in the same year. Dylan has built a strong fanbase on social media, having garnered more than 600k followers on Instagram. He has been featured in several other television programs including Game Night with the Hamiltons (2020).
He went to Chadwick School after which he graduated from Williams College in 2016, earning a Bachelor’s degree majoring in English Language and Literature and minoring in Leadership Studies.
Television Personality, Entrepreneur
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Hannah Godwin (2019-Present) – Dylan met Hannah Godwin on the 6th season of Bachelor in Paradise. The pair dated for the whole season and got engaged on the final episode of the TV program. They hosted an engagement party on February 22, 2020, that was attended by Bachelor alums. The couple went on to purchase a house and they moved in together in November 2020. In August 2023, they tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Paris, France.
Race / Ethnicity
- Cheerful smile
- Tattoos including that of a palm tree on his ankle and another one comprising a heart with roses on his chest for his beloved parents
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Mr. Clean.
Dylan Barbour Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Driving his boat, Scuba diving, Cooking up a big meal
- Sport – Basketball
Source – Fandom
Dylan Barbour Facts
- While he was at school, he was on track, field, lacrosse as well as football. He was the linebacker on the football team and in his senior year, he had resided with his teammates on 66 Hoxsey Street.
- Before Dylan kickstarted his career as an entrepreneur, he had worked as an associate in the Investment Management Division at the multinational investment bank and financial services company Morgan Stanley from July 2016 until June 2018. He had also passed the first 2 levels of the CFA exam.
- Dylan co-founded the social impact fitness app and social wellness platform Vizer along with his cousin Samantha Pantazopoulos in 2017. His passion and drive for fitness had led him to launch it. Barbour has served as the Chief Growth Officer at Vizer.
- He has been known for his shy yet funny side.
- Dylan has preferred the company of women and has enjoyed spending his free time with the ladies.
- He has disclosed that he has no fear whatsoever when it has come to expiration dates on food and will have no qualms in happily consuming a two-year-old product.
Featured Image by Dylan Barbour / Instagram