|Dylan Geick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1998|
Dylan Geick is an internet personality and vlogger. Apart from being a member of the Illinois Freestyle National Team, he also won a state level championship in wrestling in his 8th grade. Dylan has actively participated in various LGBT activities promoting and supporting the Pride community. He also published a book, titled Early Works: A Collection of Poetry, in 2017. As a social media star, he has garnered over a million followers on Instagram accompanied by a growing audience on his self-titled YouTube channel.
Illinois, United States
He divides his time between –
- Chicago, Illinois, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Dylan Geick studied at Adlai E. Stevenson High School in Lincolnshire, Illinois and passed out in 2017. Then, he enrolled at Columbia University to major in English.
Internet Personality, Collegiate Wrestler, Vlogger, Author, LGBT Activist
- Father – Steve Geick
- Mother – Kelly Bauer
- Siblings – Johnna Geick (Sister), Mason Geick (Older Brother) (Artist)
- Others – Tom (Step-Father)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dylan Geick has dated –
- Grant Mower – Dylan dated his high school classmate, a fashion designing prodigy, Grant Mower, for a while.
- Jackson Krecioch (2017-July 2018, September 2018-2019) – In 2017, Dylan started dating a popular social media personality, Jackson Krecioch. Jackson came to know about Dylan through a friend and started messaging Dylan, who initially ignored him completely. It was only when Dylan went to Los Angeles that he contacted Jackson and then, they met for the first time. As internet influencers, the pair was pretty vocal about their relationship. In the summer of July 2018, the pair broke up but soon reconciled in September 2018. They often shared their images on their social media accounts. In 2019, they again had broken up.
Race / Ethnicity
- Sharp jawline
- Toned physique
Dylan Geick has either endorsed or promoted brands like –
- Dolce & Gabbana
Best Known For
- Being a successful collegiate wrestler and a social media influencer. He documents his everyday life activities on his self-titled YouTube channel which has over 5 million views.
- Sharing explicit images of him and his friends on his Instagram account on a regular basis
- Having over 1 million followers on Instagram
Dylan Geick works out regularly. He trains at the Training Centre in Chicago. Apart from acquiring a muscular physique, he also has a flexible body. Dylan’s training comprises of strength training for his whole body. He is particular about his upper body workout and also works on his landing and twisting techniques doing numerous summersaults.
View this post on Instagram
This past weekend I was blessed to be able to compete on Illinois' National Scholastic Dual Team. I performed well and we won the national title as a team. It's amazing to see myself approaching the top of the mountain, but I know I still have a long climb ahead. Tonight it was back to the grind, defying gravity and other business as usual. #teampoeta
Dylan Geick Favorite Things
- YouTube Celebrity – Dan (from the YouTube channel Do It With Dan)
- Pizza Ingredients – Hawaiian (style) ingredients
Source – Chicago.GoPride.com
Dylan Geick Facts
- He has been wrestling since he was in the 5th grade.
- In 8th grade, he won a state-level championship.
- Dylan has been a member of the Illinois Freestyle National Team.
- One day at school, he randomly came out about his sexuality during lunch.
- On August 3, 2017, Geick self-published his collection of poems, titled Early Works: A Collection of Poetry, through a third party.
- Few of Dylan’s poems were read during the Harper’s Magazine’s reading session at the New York City bookstore “Book Culture”.
- He is The Lord of the Rings fan and wears a gold ring on a chain around his neck.
- The one celebrity he would like to meet is Troye Sivan.
- He does not believe in superstitions.
- He has several small tattoos. Some of which have been done at home by his friends when he was young.
- He can play the piano and is passionate about bikes.
- He is an active LGBT activist and has partnered with Shades Of Black and OutRight Action International.
Featured Image by Dylan Geick / Instagram