|Selita Ebanks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
There is not much information available about the schools from where she has graduated. But it is known that she applied at Columbia University and New York University for higher education and was selected too. But she chose to concentrate on her modeling career and thus, withdrew her application.
- Father – Jamaican
- Mother – Caymanian
- Siblings – 7 Brothers
Women Management, a modeling agency founded by Paul Rowland in 1988, manages her deals.
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Selita has dated –
- Nick Cannon (2007) – The supermodel had an affair with American actor, Nick Cannon in 2007. The affair was short-term. Selita and Nick were engaged for almost 5 months, but the relationship didn’t last so long.
- Osi Umenyiora (2007-2008) – An American Style Football player. Both had a relationship that continued for almost 2 years.
- Ryan Howard (2010) – An American Baseball player. The couple was said to be dating each other, but the media never got proof of it.
- Kanye West (2010) – Selita’s RUMORed date, an American musician. The duo got connected while working for Kanye’s short film “Runaway”.
- Mehcad Brooks (2010-2011) – An American actor and model. Both were reportedly dating each other for almost 2 years. But the relationship was proved as a rumor after the supermodel was found to be with Terrence Jenkins.
- Terrence Jenkins (2011-2013) – Co-founder of Jenkins Entertainment group. Both started dating each other in 2011. They split in February 2013.
- Ryan Press (2016-Present) – In May 2016, Selita started dating music producer, Ryan Press. They made their relationship public in February 2017 during Grammy’s red carpet event.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Native American, Irish and African ancestry.
Selita Ebanks confident personality makes her different. Despite being the only Black Angel for some time, she never hesitated of her work.
34-24-34 in or 86-61-86 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She was the Victoria’s Secret Angel from 2005 to 2009.
Fashion brands like Neiman Marcus and Ralph Lauren.
She had also been the cover girl for magazines like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, Vogue, and Glamour.
She was the face of Abercrombie & Fitch, DKNY and for some fashion designer’s collection before becoming a Victoria’s Secret Angel. She has also worked in a commercial for State Farm Insurance. She also has her own fashion line named “SASS (Selita’s Accessories Shoes and Swimwear).
Best Known For
Selita is best known for her work with “Victoria’s Secret.”
First TV Show
How I Met Your Mother (2007), an American sitcom that premiered on CBS.
Runaway (2010), a short film by Kanye West. She played the role of fallen Phoenix.
First Runway Experience
Six Flags Great Adventure (2000)
Selita Ebanks Favorite Things
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Saturday Staple – ESPN
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Grand Cayman Island
- Favorite Fashion Splurge – Balenciaga Gladiator Boots/ Sandals
- Favorite Red Carpet Designers – Lanvin and Victoria Beckham
Selita Ebanks Trivia
- Selita Ebanks’s interest in extracurricular activities was formed after her mother encouraged her.
- She moved to Staten Island, United States to pursue a career in modeling.
- Selita was scouted by an agent from Elite Model Management, in 2000.
- She debuted in the Fall show for Tuleh in 2001.
- Her first assignment with Victoria’s Secret was Ipex Bra Line.
- She shares her debut with Izabel Goulart.
- Tyra Banks, in 2005, praised Selita for representing Black women in Victoria’s Secret.
- She wore the “Very Sexy” Holiday Fantasy Bra Set which was tagged at a price of $ 4,500,000.
- She was the 12th highest-paid supermodel by Forbes in 2008.
- She was a part of “Celebrity Apprentice” in 2010 and finished 9th.