|Eddie Kaye Thomas Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 31, 1980|
Eddie Kaye Thomas is an American actor known for his work in films and TV shows like American Pie, Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle, Scorpion, How to Make it in America, and many others. Eddie began his career at a very young an did a lot of theatre plays and broadways with Brooklyn Shakespeare Company. He has appeared on a lot of TV shows and he enjoys being a part of them. Eddie is widely known for his character from the famous s*x comedy films American Pie and American Reunion.
Eddie Kaye Thomas
Staten Island, New York, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He completed his education from Professional Children’s High School, New York. He is also a trained actor from the Lee Strasberg Film and Theatre Institute.
He is managed by Gersh.
6 ft or 183 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Eddie has dated –
- Ari Graynor (2008-2010) – Ari and Eddie dated each other from 2008 to 2010 after they worked on a film together called Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Jewish ancestry.
He has appeared on a few commercials like –
- Blockbuster Video
Eddie Kaye Thomas Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Watching Baseball
- Holiday Destination – Martha’s Vineyard
- TV Shows – Mad Men, Celebrity Rehab
- Movies – The Departed, HurlyBurly, Glen Gary Glen Ross, Apocolypse Now, Knocked Up
- App – GarageBand for iPad
- Books – Jonathan Franzen novels
- Musicians – My Morning Jacket, Kanye West, Colin Wolfe
- Actor – Paul Newman, Stan Laurel, Groucho Marx, Heath Ledger, Lucas Papaelias
Eddie Kaye Thomas Facts
- In 1993, he auditioned for the film A Far Off Place.
- He is a voracious newsreader.
- He started appearing on stage from the age of 7.
- Before becoming a mainstream actor, Eddie had been a part of various plays and broadway productions.
- He made his film debut in 1996 with the film Illtown.
- He made his television debut in 1994 with One Life To Live.
- Eddie turned down an offer to play professional soccer for the MLS as he wanted to become an actor.
- He became the voice for Barry on American Dad in 2005.
Featured Image By Attit Patel / Flickr / CC BY 2.0