|Eesha Rebba Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 19, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eesha Rebba is an aspiring Indian actress and model who is well-noted for her important portrayal of Ananya in her debut film Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha (2013) and as Radha in Awe (2018). Besides that, she has also appeared in several other hit films such as Bandipotu (2015), Oyee (2016), Ami Thumi (2017), Maya Mall (2017), Darsakudu (2017), Brand Babu (2018), and Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (2018). The astounding actress has also worked with various famous stars like Pooja Hegde, Kajal Aggarwal, Naga Chaitanya, and R. Madhavan. Nevertheless, when is she not acting, Eesha’s modeling for several highly-regarded designers like Aswini Reddy and Varun Chakkilam. She has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 250k followers on Facebook, more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram, and more than 250k followers on Twitter.
Warangal, Telangana, India
Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Though not much is known about where Eesha studied, she is a postgraduate who holds a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eesha prefers to keep the spotlight on her career and prefers to keep her dating life a secret.
Race / Ethnicity
She has a tattoo of a peacock feather on the underside of her right wrist.
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted several brands such as –
- Hiya Jewellers
- Chinar By Alisha
- Rajyalakshmi Heritage Banaras Sarees
- C. Krishniah Chetty & Sons
Best Known For
- Her notable appearance as Ananya in her debut film Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha (2013) and as Radha in Awe (2018)
- Starring in several other films such as Bandipotu (2015), Oyee (2016), Ami Thumi (2017), Maya Mall (2017), Darsakudu (2017), Brand Babu (2018), and Aravinda Sametha Veera Raghava (2018)
- Being featured on the cover of several magazines including Tollywood and You & I
Eesha made her debut Telugu theatrical appearance as Ananya in director Mohan Krishna Indraganti’s romantic drama Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha in 2013. She starred alongside Sumanth Ashwin.
She made her first Tamil theatrical film appearance as Swetha in director Francis Markus’s Oyee in 2016. Eesha was cast as the lead character alongside Geethan Britto.
Eesha does go to the gym, where she focuses on building a well-toned and shaped lean physique. She prefers to begin her routine at the gym with a quick run on the treadmill and then moves on to mainly doing other cardio exercises such as weighted dumbbell squats with a combined with alternative standing side leg raises, skipping, weighted dumbbell lunges, and medicine ball squats.
Besides that, she also plays badminton whenever she gets time. This is a great way to allow muscles to stretch out and improve flexibility.
Eesha Rebba Favorite Things
- Telugu Film – Chala Bagundi (2000)
- Tollywood Actor – Ravi Teja
- Malayalam actor – Dulquer Salmaan
- Tamil Actors – Kamal Haasan, Ajith Kumar, Dhanush
Source – YouTube
Eesha Rebba Facts
- She hails from the city of Warangal which is situated in Telangana, India. Actress Anandhi also belongs to the same city.
- Eesha found her way into the showbiz industry after she had completed her masters in business administration. It was director Mohan Krishna Indraganti who introduced her to the profession with his film Anthaka Mundu Aa Tarvatha (2013).
- Besides being a rising showbiz star, Eesha is also well-versed with modeling and has worked for several designers including Aswini Reddy and Varun Chakkilam.
- She has won several awards such as the Cinegoers Award 2017 for “Best Sensational Heroine” and the 2018 Telugu Apsara Award for “Best Performer”.
- Eesha has worked with various well-known actors like Srinivas Avasarala, Noel Sean, Jr. NTR, Pooja Hegde, Kajal Aggarwal, Naga Chaitanya, and R. Madhavan.
- In her free time, she enjoys shopping and also honing in her singing talent.
- Eesha loves wearing apparel made from denim material.
- In the past, she did a photoshoot for the highly regarded You & I magazine and was also featured on the cover of its September 2018 edition.
- She was skin-color shamed in October 2018, as a fan of hers who wrote: “if she had been a bit fairer, she would have been a successful heroine with no competition”. Eesha did not take the comment lightly and lashed out on the fan saying “she is happy and content with her skin tone.” She also questioned the inhumane mentality of people only wanting to see fair-skinned actresses.
- In an interview, she once stated that she was a coherent kind of person.
- Eesha was highly acclaimed after she played the character of Radha in Awe (2018). Radha who hates men due to some unforeseen incidents in the past falls in love with actress Nithya Menen. Thereafter, she and Nithya try to convince her latter parents to allow them to settle in together.
- Follow Eesha Rebba on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.