Born Place / Residence
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kajal attended St. Anne’s High School in Colaba, Mumbai and Jai Hind College, Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Mumbai college, K.C. College with a specialization in Mass Media. Post that, she was planning to pursue a masters degree (MBA) in Brand Management. She was already doing modeling, while in college. So, she planned to move to a career in acting rather than MBA.
Former Model, Actress
- Father – Vinay Agarwal (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Suman Agarwal (Confectioner)
- Siblings – Nisha Aggarwal (Younger Sister) (Actress)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She was rumored to be dating Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, South Indian film actor. She says –
“If there is something, I will surely reveal it. It’s just that I have two films with him that linked me with him. Prabhas and I are good friends and he is a wonderful co-star to work with and other than that there is nothing to read into it.”
She first worked with him during the 2010 Indian Telugu-language drama film, Darling, and 2011 romantic comedy film, Mr. Perfect.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi descent.
Long arched eyebrows
34-30-35 in or 86-76-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She is believed to be wearing a shoe size 7.
Bru Coffee, Lux (Soap), Sri Lakshmi Jewellery (in Puducherry), AVR Jewellery store (in Salem, Tamil Nadu), Samsung Mobile, Panasonic India, CCL (Celebrity Cricket League), Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil (for South India).
Best Known For
Acting in South Indian languages (Tamil and Telugu) films such as Magadheera (2009), Darling (2010), Mr. Perfect (2011), Naayak (2013) and others.
She has also acted in Hindi language films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004), Singham (2011), Special 26 (2013).
2004 Bollywood romance film, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… for her role as Diya’s (a lead role performed by Aishwarya Rai) friend. It was a minor supporting role.
Kajal Aggarwal does work out every day and takes proper diet to maintain her svelte figure.
Kajal Aggarwal Favorite Things
- Food – Hyderabadi Biryani
- Actors – Shahrukh Khan, Mahesh Babu
- Color – Red, Blue, White
- Actress – Preity Zinta, Kajol
- Sports – Cricket
Source – Metro
Kajal Aggarwal Facts
- She had a cameo appearance in the 2008 Tamil language film Saroja and 2013 film Yevadu.
- She had received CineMAA Award for Best Actress for the 2010 movie Brindaavanam.
- After doing some hits in Bollywood, she had become one of the top 10 most searched celebrity on the internet in 2012.
- Her first movie in South Indian film industry was “Lakshmi Kalyanam” in 2008. It is a Telugu film.
- Aggarwal’s debut Tamil movie was action film “Pazhani” in 2008 with Bharath in the lead role.
- She has appeared in bilingual (Tamil-Malayalam) film Jilla, released in 2013.