|Kajal Aggarwal Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 19, 1985|
Kajal Aggarwal is an Indian actor and model who has worked in Telugu, Tamil, and Hindi films such as Kyun! Ho Gaya Na…, Magadheera, Mr. Perfect, Temper, All in All Azhagu Raja, Govindudu Andarivadele, Singham, Darling, Special 26, Awe, Sardaar Gabbar Singh, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Sita, Do Lafzon Ki Kahani, Janatha Garage, Paayum Puli, Khaidi No. 150, Mosagallu, Kavacham, Mersal, Kavalai Vendam, Yevadu, Naayak, Baadshah, Size Zero, Brahmotsavam, Ranarangam, Maari, Mumbai Saga, Comali, Aatadista, Modhi Vilayadu, Om Shanti, Chandamama, Businessman, Brindavanam, Maattrraan, Lakshmi Kalyanam, Vivegam, Dhada, Bommalattam, and Naan Mahaan Alla. In 2020, Kajal Aggarwal became the first female actor from South Indian cinema to have her wax figure put on display at Madame Tussauds Singapore.
Bombay (later Mumbai), Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Kajal attended St. Anne’s High School in Colaba, Mumbai and Jai Hind College, Mumbai. She completed her graduation from Mumbai college, K.C. College with a specialization in Mass Media. Post that, she was planning to pursue a master’s degree (MBA) in Brand Management. She was already doing modeling, while in college. So, she planned to move to a career in acting rather than an MBA.
Former Model, Actor
- Father – Vinay Agarwal (Entrepreneur)
- Mother – Suman Agarwal (Confectioner)
- Sibling – Nisha Aggarwal (Younger Sister) (Actor)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She was rumored to be dating Prabhas Raju Uppalapati, South Indian film actor. She says –
“If there is something, I will surely reveal it. It’s just that I have two films with him that linked me with him. Prabhas and I are good friends and he is a wonderful co-star to work with and other than that there is nothing to read into it.”
She first worked with him during the 2010 Indian Telugu-language drama film, Darling, and the 2011 romantic comedy film, Mr. Perfect.
Kajal finally married businessman Gautam Kitchlu on October 30, 2020, in Mumbai in a private ceremony. In January 2022, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Punjabi descent.
Long arched eyebrows
34-30-35 in or 86-76-89 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU)
She is believed to be wearing a shoe size 7.
Bru Coffee, Lux (Soap), Sri Lakshmi Jewellery (in Puducherry), AVR Jewellery store (in Salem, Tamil Nadu), Samsung Mobile, Panasonic India, CCL (Celebrity Cricket League), Dabur Amla Nelli Hair Oil (for South India).
Best Known For
Acting in South Indian languages (Tamil and Telugu) films such as Magadheera (2009), Darling (2010), Mr. Perfect (2011), Naayak (2013), and others.
She has also acted in Hindi language films like Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… (2004), Singham (2011), Special 26 (2013).
2004 Bollywood romance film, Kyun! Ho Gaya Na… for her role as Diya’s (a lead role performed by Aishwarya Rai) friend. It was a minor supporting role.
Kajal Aggarwal does work out every day and takes a proper diet to maintain her svelte figure.
Kajal Aggarwal Favorite Things
- Food – Hyderabadi Biryani
- Actors – Shahrukh Khan, Mahesh Babu
- Color – Red, Blue, White
- Actress – Preity Zinta, Kajol
- Sports – Cricket
Source – Metro
Kajal Aggarwal Facts
- She had a cameo appearance in the 2008 Tamil language film Saroja and the 2013 film Yevadu.
- She had received CineMAA Award for Best Actress for the 2010 movie Brindaavanam.
- After doing some hits in Bollywood, she became one of the top 10 most searched celebrities on the internet in 2012.
- Her first movie in the South Indian film industry was Lakshmi Kalyanam in 2008. It is a Telugu film.
- Aggarwal’s debut Tamil movie was the action film “Pazhani” in 2008 with Bharath in the lead role.
- She co-starred as Mithravinda Devi/Indira “Indu” in the 2009 Telugu-language fantasy action film Magadheera. This role got her nominated for Filmfare Award as well as CineMAA Award in the “Best Actress – Telugu” category.
- Alongside Prabhas and Prabhu, she co-starred as Nandini in the 2010 Telugu-language romantic comedy film Darling. For this performance, she was nominated for the 2010 Filmfare Award for “Best Actress – Telugu”.
- She has appeared in the bilingual (Tamil-Malayalam) film Jilla, released in 2013.
- She played the character of Dr. Jenny Mathias, a blind sculptor who later becomes a physiotherapist, in the 2016 Hindi-language romantic drama film Do Lafzon Ki Kahani.
- Co-starring alongside John Abraham, Emraan Hashmi, Rohit Roy, Samir Soni, and others, she appeared as Seema Rao in the 2021 Hindi-language action crime film Mumbai Saga. It is set in the ’80s and ’90s and shows the changing phases of Mumbai.