|Eisha Chopra Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1983|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eisha Chopra is an Indian actress and writer who is widely known for having appeared in various TV shows such as Made in Heaven (2019) and numerous films like Neerja (2016). She has been the writer for several television programs including Bewafaa Sii Wafaa (2017). Eisha has amassed more than 290k followers on Instagram.
- Father – Alok Chopra
- Siblings – Divya Chopra (Sister)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Sharp nose
- High cheekbones
- Mole on her left arm
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Elemis.
Eisha Chopra Favorite Things
- Food – Popcorn
Source – Instagram
Eisha Chopra Facts
- One of her earliest acting jobs had been as Charulata in the short movie Popcon (2014).
- She uploaded a photo with her father on her Instagram in June 2018.
- Eisha has stated that she has never thought that having more than one interest or skill makes either one any less important. For her, the process for both has been identical, that has consisted of deeply internalizing a thought or feeling, and then finally externalizing it through a medium. She has added that she has always been a storyteller and would prefer being involved in a good movie over a weak script, or a great script over a bad film. She has found her true calling to have been whatever that permits her to tell a fine story.
- Eisha has disclosed that at times, she has found it difficult to give shape to the material of someone else. She has also found others joking about it and referring to her as Shakespeare. She has thought that writing has made her a better actor as it helped her to understand storytelling. When doing readings before facing the camera, if a set of dialogue has not felt the most spontaneous, she has improvised with the team. She has felt lucky to have seen that directors have trusted her, which has allowed her freedom to change the dialogues if required.
- Chopra has liked how in the West, the writer is considered to be the captain of the ship and treated accordingly. She has noticed that in India, the actors and directors are given preference instead, and has wished the culture of the West would seep in here. Eisha has believed that the script is the Bible and a bad one can never lead to a good film. She has concluded that writers must be paid well and given time, so that they could come up with much better content.
- Eisha has thoroughly enjoyed watching TV series, her most-relished ones having included Fleabag, the show having fascinated her with its way of blending comedy and tragedy so much so that she had got stunned while knowing it was something very simple. She has also cherished Delhi Crime on Netflix and Made in Heaven on Amazon.
- Eisha has believed her superpower to have been kindness. However, she has been aware that her normal look without expression is that of a stern and angry person. She has seen how that has confused people and kept them on their toes, with her often having a quiet laugh by herself.
Featured Image by Eisha A Chopra / Instagram