|Jennifer Beals Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||December 19, 1963|
Jennifer Beals is an American actress and former model whose notable film credits include Flashdance (1983), The Last Days of Disco (1998), Devil in a Blue Dress (1995), Roger Dodger (2002), Before I Fall (2017), The Book of Eli (2010), etc. Additionally, she has received acclaim for her work as Bette Porter on the television series, The L Word (2004–2009).
Jennifer Sue Beals
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Actress, Former Model
- Father – Alfred Leroy Beals
- Mother – Jeanne Anderson
- Siblings – Bobby Beals (Brother), Gregory Beals (Brother)
She has been represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency
- Industry Entertainment
Jennifer’s net worth was $8 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Jennifer has dated –
- Robert Simonds
- Jodie Foster (1983-1986)
- Alexandre Rockwell (1986-1996) – She wed Alexandre Rockwell on February 20, 1986. However, the couple’s marriage ended in divorce in 1996.
- Ken Dixon (1997-Present) – The Book of Boba Fett (2021) actress is happily married to the Canadian entrepreneur Ken Dixon since June 14, 1998. Together, they share a daughter named Ella Dixon (b. October 18, 2005).
- Mia Kirshner
- Alexandra Hedison (2008-2010) – RUMOR
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She has African-American ancestry on her father’s side and is of Irish descent on her mother’s side.
Jennifer Beals Facts
- She attended Yale University with actor David Duchovny. In fact, he had offered her the part of FBI Special Agent Dana Scully, which was eventually played by Gillian Anderson.
- Just like Jennifer’s real life, her character Bette Porter (on The L Word) also graduated from Yale University and had an African-American father and a Caucasian mother.
- Among her celebrity friends are Elizabeth Berkley, Steve Buscemi, Quentin Tarantino, Jon Stewart, Marlee Matlin, and Jennifer Jason Leigh.
- Jennifer was considered for prominent roles like that of Andie Walsh in Pretty in Pink (1986) (played by Molly Ringwald) and Trinity in The Matrix (1999) (played by Carrie-Anne Moss).
- She is a triathlete.
Featured Image by Eliška Vyhnánková / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0