|Eisha Singh Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||December 24, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eisha Singh is an Indian actor who has been cast in various shows such as Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya, Ishq Ka Rang Safed, Ishq Subhan Allah, Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani, Juzz Baat, Sirf Tum, and Sasural Simar Ka 2.
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Father – Pankaj Singh (Businessperson)
- Mother – Rekha Singh
- Siblings – Rudraksh Singh (Younger Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Through social media, Eisha Singh has either endorsed or promoted a number of brands including Kiehl’s India, Maybelline New York, and Daniel Wellington.
Eisha Singh Facts
- In 2015, Eisha Singh made her acting debut by playing the role of Dhaani Tripathi (née Awasthi) in the Colors TV drama series Ishq Ka Rang Safed.
- Between 2016 and 2017, she was cast as Rani Singh Deo/Naina Singh/Rani Chauhan Singh in the romantic mystery period drama series Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani.
- Alongside Adnan Khan and Tunisha Sharma, Eisha Singh co-starred as Zara Siddiqui/Zara Kabir Ali Ahmed in the Zee TV romantic drama series Ishq Subhan Allah from 2018 to 2020.
- She brought to life the character of Preet in an episode of the television drama series Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya in 2020.
- In 2021, she started appearing as Suhani Sharma (Rakesh and Sudha’s daughter who is Ishaan’s sister) in the Hindi romantic drama television series Sirf Tum.
- Eisha Singh was cast in the music video of the song Main Tera Ho Gaya by Yasser Desai in 2021.
Featured Image by FILMORA NEWS / YouTube / CC BY 3.0