|Elle Duncan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||April 12, 1983|
|Spouse||Omar Abdul Ali|
Elle Duncan is everyone’s favorite and beloved sports anchor in the U.S. She has won many awards and accolades in her career. She is known to have worked with passion, dedication, and has followed ethics. She started her career as an intern in Atlanta, in 2 Live Stews, a radio talk show on sports. Later, she was working for Rayon Cameron in the Ryan Cameron Show. She was a traffic reporter and also served as a host of an afternoon show at the station in 2009. She then moved to handle reporting of the sports show Frank and Wanda show in the morning. While working with V-103, she contributed to Atlanta Falcons radio network pre- and post-game shows. She was also a freelance sideline reporter for SEC and ACC football games on Comcast Sports South.
Other jobs Duncan did were that of a traffic reporter at NBC Affiliate WXIA-TV in 2012. She joined ESPN SportsCenter in April 2016. In 2020, Elle delivered the emotional narration of a conversation she had with late Kobe Bryant in 2018 in an ESPN’s flagship program which later turned to a national trend for the hashtag “Girl Dad”. This became a sensation across the country where pictures of dads and daughters were posted in social media accounts.
Ellie Mae, Georgia Peach, Elle
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Elle studied at the McEachern High School and later went to the University of West Georgia.
Television Personality, Media Person, Anchor, Writer, Actress, Reporter, Host
- Father – Clark Duncan
- Mother – Toni Duncan
- Siblings – Kellie Duncan (Sister) (Firefighter), Ahmad Duncan (Brother)
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
56 kg or 123.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle Duncan’s name has been linked with –
- Omar Abdul Ali – In 2016, Elle Duncan married a personality named, Omar Abdul Ali. They had a private wedding ceremony in Costa Rica with a few friends as per the pictures from her Instagram profile. They have a daughter named Eva.
Race / Ethnicity
She has African American ancestry due to her grandfather.
- Cute Smile
- Beautiful Eyes
Elle Duncan Facts
- She has been included in the “Top 25 Women in Atlanta” by The Steed Society.
- She was acclaimed by Atlanta Dream with the 2011 Inspiring Woman Award.
- Jezebel Magazine has labeled her as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Atlantans.
- She was arrested for DUI – Driving under Influence and reckless driving on April 28, 2013. The report records showed a “high rate of speed,” and “narrowly” missing hitting another vehicle. Her breathalyzer test recorded blood alcohol content of 0.099, above the legal limit of 0.08. The charges were later dropped.
- She is known for her big heart and humanitarian efforts.
- She has worked with Walker, a non-profit leader in special education, behavioral health and in-house cure and treatment for the young and children.
- When Elle was at V-103, she started The Cause and Effect series to identify local non-profit entities every quarter. A number of different events were organized which have helped throughout Atlanta to raise funds for the lesser-known non-profit societies and organizations.
- She has previously worked as a spokeswoman with an organization named Enchanted Closet which gives prom dresses, shoes, and accessories to less fortunate girls for prom.
Featured Image by Elle Duncan / Instagram