|Maddie Hasson Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|January 4, 1995
Maddie Hasson is an American actress who is known for playing Willa Monday in the Fox procedural drama series The Finder, Jo Masterson in the teen drama mystery-thriller series Twisted, Henrietta “Henry” Coles in the YouTube Premium sci-fi drama series Impulse, Allie in the crime drama series Mr. Mercedes, Valerie in the horror slasher film We Summon the Darkness, Chloe in the action black comedy film God Bless America, Daschulla in the movie A Light Beneath Their Feet, and Billie Jean in the biographical drama film I Saw the Light.
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Maddie Hasson went to the Cape Fear Academy in Wilmington, North Carolina. She completed her high school studies through an online course.
- Father – Michael Hasson (Oral Surgeon)
- Mother – Catherine Hasson
- Siblings – Anna Hasson (Sister). Overall, she has 2 sisters.
- Others – Preston Lee Drake Hasson (Paternal Grandfather), Judith Ann Taylor (Paternal Grandmother)
Maddie Hasson has been represented by –
- The Beddingfield Co. Inc.
- United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Maddie Hasson has been very protective of her personal life due to which she has rarely spoken about her love life and dating history. The only thing we know about her love life is that she is married to a man named Julian Brink. They got married in December 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Maddie Hasson is of English and Greek descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She has been often spotted with different blonde-hued hairstyles.
In January 2021, she came out as bisexual on her Instagram.
- Heart-shaped face
- Blue eyes
Best Known For
- Having played the role of Willa Monday in the Fox TV series, The Finder
- Being cast in one of the leading roles in the mystery thriller TV series, Twisted
- Having played the role of Billie Jean in the biographical drama movie, I Saw the Light, which was based on the life of country music legend Hank Williams. Billie Jean was his second wife and they were still together at the time of his death.
In 2011, she made her theatrical film debut in the black comedy movie, God Bless America.
First TV Show
In 2012, Maddie made her first TV show appearance in the Fox drama series, The Finder.
Maddie Hasson Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Charmed
Source – Interview Magazine
Maddie Hasson Facts
- At the young age of 15, she moved to Los Angeles along with her mother so as to have a better shot at achieving success as an actress.
- However, her agent Ric Beddingfield had to convince her parents really hard before her mother agreed to bring her to Los Angeles. He had to especially fly to her hometown of Wilmington to prove that he was genuinely interested in her acting and wasn’t a pedophile.
- When she had first moved to Los Angeles, her parents had given her a month to find suitable work. If she had failed, she would have to return home and continue her studies.
- Within a month of moving to Los Angeles, she bagged a supporting role in God Bless America.
- Her first big role in a theatre show was that of little Eddie in Grey Gardens. Another of her notable theatre appearance was in The Best Little Whorehouse.
- Her early performances helped her win a scholarship to Broadway Dance Theatre in New York City from The Pulse Convention.
- From 2013 to 2014, she brought to life the character of Jo Masterson, a smart girl who was traumatized by her childhood and became a social outcast, in Twisted. For this role, she was nominated for Teen Choice Awards in 2013 and 2014 for “Choice Summer TV Star: Female” and “Choice TV Actress: Drama”, respectively.
- She was cast as Henrietta “Henry” Coles, a teenage girl who possesses the ability to teleport without any control over her destination, in Impulse between 2018 and 2019.
- She met Ric Beddingfield through a casting director Jackie Burch, whom she had met while auditioning for a role in a Disney movie. She didn’t get the role but eventually bagged an agent.
- Alongside the likes of Alexandra Daddario, Keean Johnson, Logan Miller, and Austin Swift, she co-starred as Val in the 2019 film titled We Summon the Darkness.
- The first-ever call back she received was from the producers of The Secret Circle. However, she failed to bag a role in the show.
- She started taking dance lessons at the age of 7.
- By the age of 8, she was picked up by FoxTroupe Dance Company and performed under the watchful eye of Mira Fox Lamendola. She performed with the troupe for 8 years.
- At the age of 14, she started performing under the guidance of Lou Criscuolo and Ray Kennedy at the Opera House Theatre Company.
Featured Image by Maddie Hasson / Instagram