|Elle Walker Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 20, 1981|
Elle Walker is an American YouTuber and social media influencer who had started her online journey with the WhatsUpELLE YouTube channel in May 2010 where she used to post vlogs, sketch comedy videos, music parodies, and dance videos, and where she had amassed more than 450k subscribers. She stopped posting content on the channel in July 2014 and completely started focusing on the joint WhatsUpMoms channel that she had co-founded in 2012, with her friends Meg Resnikoff, Connie Kin, and Brooke Mahan. The channel revolves around parenting/motherhood tips and issues and includes videos on parenting hacks, nutrition, children’s recreation, budget balancing, cooking tips, lifestyle, beauty, and shopping hauls. With more than 3 million subscribers, the channel has often been regarded as the number 1 parenting-based social media brand in the United States. Elle is also popular on other social media platforms with more than 20k followers on Twitter and more than 100k followers on Instagram.
Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania, United States
Westwood, Lassen County, California, United States
Elle, after her high school graduation, had joined Stanford University in 1998. She graduated from there in 2002 with a degree in science, technology, and society. She was a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority at the university.
YouTuber, Social Media Influencer
- Siblings – She has an older sister and a younger sister.
She is represented by Big Frame, Social Media Talent Management Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elle has dated –
- Ross Walker (2013–Present) – Elle got married to Ross Walker in 2013 and they have 3 children together – 2 daughters named Presley Walker (b. August 5, 2011) and Tess Walker (b. March 7, 2016) and a son named Ford Walker (b. September 28, 2013).
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Petite frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Radiant face
Elle, on social media, has promoted and endorsed brands such as –
- Capital One
- Diet Coke
- Fruit of the Loom
Elle Walker Facts
- Connie, one of the co-founders of the WhatsUpMoms YouTube channel, had passed away in 2013 during childbirth. Elle and her friends often reminisce about her in many of the channel’s videos and pay their tributes.
- Meg Resnikoff, another co-founder of the channel, was Elle’s classmate at Stanford University. They had gone their separate ways after graduation to work in digital media and business strategy respectively, before joining hands to co-found the channel.
- In 2017, WhatsUpMoms was named the number 1 ‘Parenting Influencer’ in the United States by Forbes magazine. The channel had also been a runner-up at the Shorty Awards in the ‘Family and Parenting’ category.
- In March 2015, she and her team had collaborated with Michelle Obama, the then First Lady of the United States, for a video titled 5 Ways to Get Your Kids to Eat More Veggies | FIRST LADY COLLAB! which has garnered more than 5 million views.
- She affectionately refers to her followers and subscribers as ‘Ellegiance’.
Featured Image by Elle Walker / Instagram