|Em Ford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 13, 1990|
Em Ford is a London based beauty influencer who has grown as the voice of the suppressed suffering from acne and online abuse. Her story has inspired many people, thereby, encouraging BBC to capture her fight against trolls in the documentary Troll Hunters. Kylie Jenner too included Em on her top 6 influencers list for the #IAmMoreThan campaign. Em is a talented and beautiful person who continues to share her journey on her YouTube channel My Pale Skin with an ever-growing support of over 1.5 million subscribers.
Wales, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Beauty Blogger, YouTuber, Beauty Guru, Former Model, Content Creator, Filmmaker, Photographer
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Em Ford has a boyfriend whom she has been dating since 2011. However, she has not shared any further details about their relationship. In a video posted by her on her YouTube channel, it’s pretty clear that she is happy with how their relationship is going so far.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often dyes her hair in various shades of ‘blonde’.
- High forehead
- High cheekbone
- Acne prone skin
Em Ford has endorsed and promoted various brands like –
- Benefit Cosmetics UK
- Samantha Cusick London
- Yves Saint Laurent
- Antipodes Scientific Beauty
- Needle & Thread London
- Olay UK
- Avène UK & Ireland
- Maybelline NYC
- MAKE UP FOR EVER OFFICIAL
- Marc Jacobs Beauty
- BUXOM Cosmetics
- RCMA MAKE-UP
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Kat Von D Beauty
- House of Lashes
- PÜR cosmetics
- FENTY BEAUTY BY RIHANNA
- NYX Professional Makeup
- Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Tanya Burr Cosmetics
- Elegant Touch Official
- Webster Wigs
- IT Cosmetics
- River Island
- Gianvito Rossi
- Cute Circuit
- Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Charlotte Tilbury, MBE
- Vodafone UK
- Stila Cosmetics
- Neutrogena® UK & Ireland
- M·A·C Cosmetics
- Gerard Cosmetics
- NANSHY Brushes!
- Morphe Cosmetics
Best Known For
- Her video titled You Look Disgusting which became viral immediately upon its release in July 2015, earning over 15 million views within only 2 months. The idea behind the video was to showcase what people with imperfect skin go through every day, mainly because of the ignorant taunts and trolls. The video was made in reference to the comments that she received after sharing a photo of herself without makeup on Instagram
- Her beauty channel on YouTube called My Pale Skin where she demonstrates creative ways to cover acne using various makeup products
- Her wild popularity which has grown rapidly over the years gaining over 1.5 million subscribers on YouTube and more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram
First TV Show
In 2015, she made her first TV show appearance on the news talk show Breakfast.
Em Ford Favorite Things
- Concealer – Kryolan Dermacolor DQ1 quintet
- Eyeshadow – Violet Voss Holy Grail palette
- Lipstick – Nude liquid lipstick from NYX or Anastasia Beverly Hills
- Highlighter – Topshop Sun Warrior Highlight
- Eyelash Adhesive – House of Lashes
- Skincare Brand – Ole Henriksen
Source – Viva, Glamour Magazine
Em Ford Facts
- Growing up, she was fond of roll-on glitter, hair tattoos, and bright-colored eyeshadow.
- When she was a teenager, she worked as a model.
- Her style icon is English model Kate Moss.
- Acne broke out on her skin during her early 20s.
- Her beauty secret is to feel confident with or without makeup.
- For her night look, she prefers emphasizing more on the eyes by drawing thick winged eyeliner, wearing lashes, some glitter, and warm eyeshadows for a smoky eye look.
- In 2015, Em was chosen as one of the 6 inspiring people by Kylie Jenner in her campaign against bullying, “#IAmMoreThan my acne”.
- Visit her official website @ mypaleskin.blogspot.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Em Ford / Instagram