|Emily Bustamante Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|February 10, 1981
Emily Bustamante is an American fashion and entertainment personality who is better known as a famous footwear designer, actress, and TV personality. She owns a shoe line under an international shoe brand “ZigiNY”. As an actress, she has appeared in numerous television series such as Love and Hip Hop, Big Morning Buzz Live, and Chrissy & Mr. Jones.
New York City, New York, United States
She went to a vocational high school in Norfolk to study the basics of fashion designing. Later, she graduated from a fashion-designing college situated in Virginia.
Fashion and Entertainment Personality
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Bustamante had dated –
- Fabolous (2002-Present) – Emily Bustamante met Grammy-nominated rapper, John David Jackson aka Fabolous, at an event in 2002. After their first meeting, the two communicated mostly over the phone and only began dating after he visited Virginia for a show. They have 2 sons named Johan Jackson (b. February 16, 2008) and Jonas Jackson (b. June 2, 2015). After spending more than a decade together, reports had claimed that they called it quits in October 2017. However, they reconciled a few months later following the alleged split. Looking at her Instagram, Emily and Fabolous seem to appear to have already worked things out in their relationship despite their differences and misunderstandings.
- Rapper Fat Joe (2004)
- Before she had children with Fabolous, Emily was already a mother to her oldest child, Taina who she conceived from one of her previous relationships.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
She has Puerto-Rican and American ancestry.
She has endorsed the brand BOOMBOD.
Emily Bustamante Facts
- She has always been passionate about fashion.
- She started sewing in the 9th grade.
- After finishing her studies in fashion, she first worked as a personal stylist. After going through lots of hardships and struggles, she managed to take a spot for herself as a designer cum stylist.
- Emily worked as a personal stylist for many celebrities and sportspersons. She has also been consistently working hard on her clothing line.
- Famous artists like Ne-Yo and Trey Songz were her clients.
- Though she was only interested in apparel designing at first, she later turned to shoe designing.
- In 2013, Emily launched her own shoe line called Emily B. It’s a shoe line offering a variety of shoes that flaunts a unique blend of style and comfort. She has plans to launch a clothing line using the same name.
- She’s friends with famous styler Misa Taylor.
- She was involved in numerous music and entertainment professions including songwriting, rapping, and disc jockeying.
- In 2018, Fabolous was seen in a video threatening and abusing Emily’s father.
- She has a solid social media fanbase with her Instagram amassing more than 2.5 million followers and her Twitter with more than 600k followers.
- She tends to often post adorable photos of her children on Instagram.
Featured Image by Emily Bustamante / Instagram