|Emily Sears Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 10, 1985|
Emily Sears is an Australian model and social media star who has garnered a huge social media fan base. Moreover, she has graced the covers of GQ, FHM, Zoo Weekly, and Maxim.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model and Social Media Influencer
- Father – He was an art publisher.
- Mother – She was an art publisher.
- Siblings – Her sister is a psychotherapist, who works with rape victims. She also has one brother.
- Others – Wendy Martin (Great Aunt) (She was crowned as Australian Model of the Year in 1956)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily Sears has dated –
- Shane Warne (2017) – Emily was first linked up with fellow Australian and legendary cricketer Shane Warne in March 2017 after he took her as his date for the dinner held for Chris Martin‘s 40th birthday in LA. Their affectionate display while arriving and leaving the event seemed to hint that they had already progressed beyond the first date. In June 2017, he seemed to subtly confirm that they had spent a night together by tweeting, ‘Not our room service fries & burgers again? Hahahahaha’ in response to one of her tweets.
- In November 2016, she revealed in her tweet that her former boyfriend had cheated on her in 2011. He had spent the following 5 years to win her back before finally getting married to the woman he had cheated on Emily with. Emily also revealed that the particular woman knew about her.
Race / Ethnicity
- Ample assets
- Blue eyes
37-27-35 in or 94-68.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
Emily Sears has appeared in TV commercials for –
- Carl’s Jr
- Monster Energy
- Strikeforce MMA
- Kumho Tires
- Comfort Revolution
- Maneater Swimwear
- Two in the Shirt
- Good American
Also, she has used her strong social media presence to promote several products and brands through her official accounts.
Best Known For
- Having appeared on the covers of several popular magazines such as Maxim, GQ, and FHM
- Her immense popularity on social media. She has more than 6 million followers on Instagram
- Having appeared in the music videos of some of the most famous music artists such as Future, Ludacris, and Afrojack
Emily Sears has gained a massive following due to her smoking body and she works hard to maintain it in perfect shape. She regularly hits the gym, where she places a special emphasis on lower body training with exercises such as squats being her firm favorites. However, that is not to say that she ignores other aspects of a workout routine such as cardio and core work. And, she certainly doesn’t shy away from lifting weights.
However, she is not a fan of performing the same monotonous workout routine for weeks and switches her workouts around to keep it fun and to make sure that she is not struck a plateau.
She certainly enjoys going for group workouts and classes.
She also loves Pilates and the way it elongates her muscles and makes her feel more agile and toned.
Plus, hiking is her firm summer favorite outdoor physical activity. Running and swimming are her other go-to outdoor options.
Emily Sears Favorite Things
- Australian Tourist Destinations – Melbourne, Darling Harbor, Opera House, Sydney Harbor Bridge, Beaches in Queensland and Perth
- Singer – Beyoncé
- Best Advice – It always turns out ok in the end; if it’s not ok, it’s not the end.
Source – Good American
Emily Sears Facts
- In 2015, she had a terrible experience with a stalker. She had to file a case in court against him to stop him from harassing her. The authorities put her in witness protection during case proceedings to further protect her.
- In January 2016, she revealed that she regularly gets about two or three messages containing pictures of male genitals on Instagram. She deals with such individuals by forwarding their pictures to their girlfriends or other family members.
- She has been involved in activism work for Homelight Family Living, which provides all-year housing and special therapy to women, who are facing difficult times due to homelessness, domestic violence, drug addiction, and human trafficking. They extend their help to the children of such women as well.
- While growing up, she was often bullied in school due to her sizeable butt. Ironically, it has become one of the things that have propelled her to social media stardom.
- She started her modeling career in Australia and appearing on the cover of lad’s mag Zoo Weekly several times was one of her earliest breakthroughs.
- Emily moved to Los Angeles in 2012 in search of better modeling assignments.
- She has got a tattoo of a heart with flowers blossoming out of it on her butt.