|Colette Pechekhonova Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 12, 1980|
Colette Pechekhonova is a Russian model who took the fashion world by storm by walking in a total of 40 shows in a season, across the globe, after her ramp debut at the Spring/Summer 1999 show for the Italian luxury fashion house Fendi. After 5 years of international success, she decided to retire in 2004 before changing her mind in 2007 by signing with Nathalie Models, the Paris-based agency that had hired her for the first time in her career. Colette has walked the ramp for some of the leading fashion designers in the world and has appeared in the advertising campaigns for several high-end fashion and clothing brands.
Colette Stryjenova Peshekhonova
Saint Petersburg, Russia
Colette splits her time between New York City, New York, United States; Saint Petersburg, Russia; and Paris, France.
Colette had studied and trained in the dance form of ballet as a youngster. She then studied medicine at college but dropped out once she was selected by the agency Nathalie Models and began pursuing a career in that field.
She is represented by –
- One Management Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- Option Model Agency, Zürich, Switzerland
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Lanky frame
- Cryptic smile
- Plump lips
- Freckled face
7.5 (US) or 38 (EU) or 5 (UK)
As a model, Colette has appeared in the advertising campaigns for brands such as –
- Viktor & Rolf
- Louis Vuitton
- Bottega Veneta
- Callaghan Shoes
- Calvin Klein
- Cesare Paciotti
- Ghost Fragrances
- Iceberg Jeans
- Nars Cosmetics
- Valentino Jeans
Colette Pechekhonova Favorite Things
- Interests/Hobbies – Watching movies
Source – Wikipedia
Colette Pechekhonova Facts
- While Colette was in college, at the age of 18, she had sent a portfolio of her pictures to several modeling agencies. Cros Coitton, the owner of Paris-based modeling agency Nathalie Models, signed Colette almost immediately.
- After her first season of stellar success, in 1999, she was signed up by New York Model Management and walked the ramp for legendary fashion designer Calvin Klein as an exclusive model. Over the course of her career, she also became a regular feature in the campaigns for Italian luxury goods and high fashion brand Bottega Veneta.
- Colette has been featured in editorials for magazines such as i-D, Harper’s Bazaar UK, Velvet, Elle UK, Citizen K, Mixte, and Vogue Germany.
- She has appeared on the cover of the February 2009 issue of Velvet Italy, the September 2000 issue of Vogue Germany, and the April 1999 issue of i-D (UK).
- Colette has walked the ramp multiple times for internationally acclaimed fashion designers including Alexander McQueen, Yohji Yamamoto, Christian Dior, Karl Lagerfeld, Diane von Furstenberg, Kenneth Cole, Oscar de la Renta, and Vera Wang.
- After her return to modeling post a 3-year break, in 2007, she was initially only signed by Nathalie Models in Paris and did not have much representation elsewhere. She was eventually signed by New York-based modeling Agency One Management in 2009. Its owner and founder Scott Lipps called Colette a ‘Timeless Beauty’ in an interview and stated that instead of him working hard to make Colette a viable product again, he just had to find jobs that were the right fit for her.
Featured Image by Fashion Is Passion / YouTube