|Olga Sherer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||July 29, 1987|
Olga Sherer is a renowned Belarusian model who is widely regarded as one of the top runway walkers of all time and has opened fashion shows for some of the greatest fashion designers across the globe. She has also appeared on the cover of several international magazines and has been featured in the promotional campaigns for some of the leading fashion and clothing brands in the world.
Olga Volha Sherer
Olga is a high school graduate.
She is represented by –
- Donna Models, Tokyo, Japan
- Metro Models, Zurich, Switzerland
- Select Model Management, Stockholm, Sweden
- Joy Model Management, Sao Paulo, Brazil
- M4 Models, Hamburg, Germany
- Elite Models, Copenhagen, Denmark
- IMM Bruxelles, Saint-Gilles, Brussels, Belgium
- Public Image Management, Montreal, Canada
- Uno Models, Barcelona, Spain
- Next Management, London, England, United Kingdom
- Next Management, Milan, Italy
- Grace Models, Moscow, Russia
- Next Management, Paris, France
- New York Model Management, New York, United States
- Ace Models, Athens, Greece
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olga Sherer has dated –
- Gaetano Navarra – Olga is married to Italian fashion designer Gaetano Navarra who has often featured Olga in his fashion shows. The couple has a son together named Valerio Nikolaj.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Belarusian descent.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Slender frame
- Smoldering eyes
- Has a mole on her neck
- Long, straight blonde hair
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
As a model, Olga has been featured in advertising campaigns for brands such as –
- Christian Dior cosmetics
- Herve Leger
- Ralph Lauren
- Lança perfume
- Louis Vuitton
- Hobbs London
- Bottega Veneta
- D&G Jewels
- Christian Dior ‘Black Out’ make-up
Olga Sherer Facts
- She was scouted at a very young age in Belarus and was almost immediately selected for her ramp debut, which came in Paris for Japanese fashion designer Issey Miyake’s 2005 fall collection.
- She has opened fashion shows for Marc Jacobs in New York (2007), Luella Bartley in London, and for Christian Dior in Paris.
- Olga has appeared in the editorials of magazines such as W, Vogue Italia, V, Numéro, Dazed & Confused (now renamed as Dazed), Vogue China, Vogue Germany, Wonderland, and Elle.
- She has been featured on the covers of magazines such as Vogue, DANSK, Zoo, W Korea, Harper’s Bazaar, L’Officiel Russia, Elle Croatia, Collezioni Russia, Playing Fashion, and Ladies Magazine.
- Olga was part of a 2015 promotional campaign where the luxury French fashion house Lanvin had collaborated with the famous football club Arsenal. In an official portrait for the campaign, Olga was shown as walking past some Arsenal players of that time such as Calum Chambers, Jack Wilshere, Mikel Arteta, David Ospina, Theo Walcott, Mathieu Flamini, and Mesut Ozil. The players’ suits and accessories were designed by Lanvin while Olga had donned an outfit from the spring/summer 2015 Lanvin Femme collection.
Featured Image by Christopher Macsurak / Flickr / CC BY-2.0