|Emma Rigby Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1989|
Emma Rigby is an English actress who is best known for portraying roles such as Hannah Ashworth in Hollyoaks, Red Queen in Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, Angie in A Cinderella Christmas, and Gemma Roscoe in Prisoners’ Wives. She has also appeared in numerous other TV shows and films such as Demons Never Die, The Physician, American Violence, The Counsellor, Endless Love, Born and Bred, Pramface, Becoming Human, Ripper Street, Death in Paradise, Bulletproof, Endeavour, Inspector George Gently, and many more. Her theatre credits include plays like Wolfboy and Witness for the Prosecution. For her acting skills, Emma has been honored with numerous awards such as the British Soap Award.
Emma Catherine Rigby
St Helens, Merseyside, England, UK
Emma attended De La Salle High School in St Helens but left in 2006 to focus on her acting career. In her GCSE exam results, she received 9 A/A*.
- Father – Steven Rigby
- Mother – Carole Rigby
- Siblings – Charlotte Rigby (Older Sister)
She is signed to Nigel Round Management.
As a model, she was signed to Select Model Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emma Rigby dated –
- Matthew Mills – English footballer, Matt Mills dated Emma in the past. He is the defender of Bolton Wanderers.
- Aston Merrygold (2012-Present) – Emma is dating British singer, Aston Merrygold since 2012.
Race / Ethnicity
37-25-35 in or 94-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing Hannah Ashworth in the British soap opera Hollyoaks from 2005 to 2010. She was a part of the main cast. For her performance, she also won the award for the “Best Actress at the British Soap Awards 2008”.
In 2009, she appeared in the short film A Kingdom without a King for her role as Alicia Waterstone.
First TV Show
From 2002 to 2003, Emma appeared in Channel 4’s soap opera Brookside for her role as Elena Jones. She did just three episodes during these two years.
Emma eats mostly healthy. She revealed her diet plan of that particular day to New Magazine.
- Breakfast – Pear, apple with Activia yogurt, tea. At other times, she eats porridge with honey.
- Lunch – Mixed leaf salad with goat’s cheese. She sometimes has a vegetable soup.
- Evening Snacks – 6 chunky red liquorice sticks, Frappuccino, Go Ahead yogurt bar, Cadbury Creme Egg Twisted. These were her weekend snack meals. But, in general, she eats more healthy.
- Dinner – Salmon with mashed carrots, and turnip. She likes to have fish with vegetables.
She also drinks an ample amount of water throughout the day.
Emma Rigby Facts
- She started taking dance lessons at the age of four and acting lessons at age nine.
- She got the role as Hannah Ashworth in Hollyoaks, when she was 15 (in 2005).
- In 2015, Emma was included in FHM‘s “100 Sexiest Women” list.
- In the past, she has served as an ambassador for the Douai Foundation and the Catholic Agency for Overseas Development.