|Emmalyn Estrada Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 5, 1992|
Emmalyn Estrada is a Canadian singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress who found fame as a member of the pop group, G.R.L. She is credited with songs like Ugly Heart, Wild Wild Love (with Pitbull), #FreeTitties, Lighthouse, Vacation, Don’t Make Me Let You Go, These Hands, etc.
Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Los Angeles, California, United States
Emmalyn was educated at the Holy Cross Regional High School in Surrey.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress
- Siblings – Elise Estrada (Older Sister) (Singer, Songwriter, Actress), Ervin Estrada (Older Brother), Eric Estrada (Older Brother)
Pop, R&B, Dance
- RCA Records
- Kemosabe Records
- The Ultimate Group
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emmalyn has dated –
- Jean-Luc Bilodeau (2010-2014) – The Bates Motel actress began dating actor Jean-Luc Bilodeau in 2010 while filming her music video, Don’t Make Me Let You Go. Their relationship lasted until February 2014. Emmalyn gave birth to their daughter Amie on October 30, 2014.
- Mark Landrigan – According to her Instagram account, she is in a relationship with realtor Mark Landrigan as of 2022. However, it is not clear whether they are married or not. Moreover, the couple became parents with the arrival of their daughter Leo Liz in May 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Filipino descent.
Tattoos on her chest, wrists, etc.
Emmalyn Estrada Facts
- She took part in the Beat Music Awards in 2009 and emerged as the winner of the competition. Her winning prize was the opportunity to debut her single Get Down on the Beat 94.5 radio station.
- Emmalyn’s mother is a breast cancer survivor.
- From 2012 to 2015, she was a part of the pop group called G.R.L. with members Lauren Bennett, Paula van Oppen, Simone Battle, and Natasha Slayton. They became popular for singles like Lighthouse, Vacation, Ugly Heart, Wild Wild Love (with Pitbull), etc. In 2020, G.R.L. officially reunited as a trio with Estrada, Bennett, and Slayton.
Featured Image by Urban Mixer / Wikimedia / CC BY 2.0