|Emme Rylan Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||November 4, 1980|
Emme Rylan or Marcy Rylan is an American actress, best known for her roles in TV series Guiding Light (2006-2009) where she starred as Lizzie Spaulding Randall, The Young and the Restless (2010-2013) where she played Abby Newman, and General Hospital that she joined in 2013 with a recurring role of Lulu Spencer Falconeri. She also had guest roles in TV series Drake & Josh (2005), $#*! My Dad Says (2011), and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2013). Emme also appeared in TV shows Entertainment Tonight (2007) and The View (2008) as herself and starred in movies such as Armageddon for Andy (2006) and Impulse Black (2011). In 2006, she also appeared in a sports comedy Bring It On: All or Nothing alongside Jake McDorman, Hayden Panettiere, and Francia Raisa and later in 3 short movies, namely History (2011), Shevenge (2015), and 2BR02b (2016).
Marcy Faith Behrens
Emme, Marcy, Marcy Rylan
Providence, North Carolina, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Emme Rylan attended Tyrone Area High School in Tyrone, Pennsylvania, United States, and graduated in 1999.
- Father – Richard Behrens
- Mother – Christine Behrens
- Siblings – Lara Behrens (Sister)
- Others – Faith W. Frost (Paternal Grandmother), Henry D. Frost (Paternal Grand-Grandfather) (The Reverend), Jetta Hartwig (Paternal Grand-Grandmother)
Emme Rylan is represented by Power Entertainment Group (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft or 152.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emme Rylan has dated –
- Don Money (2007-Present) – She started dating film and TV producer Don Money in 2007, and in July 2009 the pair got engaged. The same year, on October 21st, their son, Jackson Robert Money was born. 2 years later, On November 3, 2011, they were blessed with another son named Levi Thomas Money, and on June 26, 2018, their daughter, Dakota Rose Money was born.
Race / Ethnicity
Emme Rylan is of German, English, and Irish descent.
- Short, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Long blonde haircut
Emme Rylan has appeared in several network commercials on Nickelodeon channel in 2005 and endorsed FUNBOX in 2018, which is a maze of 24 rooms located in Thousand Oaks, California, United States.
Best Known For
- Her roles of Lizzie Spaulding Randall in Guiding Light (2006-2009) and Abby Newman in The Young and the Restless (2010-2013)
- Being a series regular as Lulu Spencer Falconeri on General Hospital
- Her movie roles in Armageddon for Andy (2006), Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006), and Impulse Black (2011)
Emme Rylan made her first feature film appearance as Bethany Hopkins in the comedy film Armageddon for Andy in 2006.
First TV Show
Emme Rylan made her first TV show appearance as Allie in an episode titled We’re Married of the comedy series Drake & Josh in 2005.
With 3 pregnancies behind her, Emme is still in fantastic shape due to working out regularly. Besides going to the gym and doing yoga, kickboxing, walking and running for long distances, she also goes to one of her favorite places – LADanceFit in Los Angeles, California.
There, she trains under Wilson Williams, the co-owner of the club, as well as a well-known fitness trainer. She does both individual training in the form of and Zumba dancing classes that help her stay in incredible shape due to its intensity.
Emme Rylan Favorite Things
- Interests – Cosplay, Traveling
- Clothing Material – Fluffy, Silky
- Drink – Coffee
- Actress – Meryl Streep
- TV Shows – Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Ozark
- Snack – Girl Scout Cookies
- Animals – Dog, Cat
- Female Film Makers – Jessica Sherif, Amber Benson
- Christmas Movie – Elf (2003)
Emme Rylan Facts
- She legally changed her name from Marcy Faith Behrens to Emme Marcy Rylan in 2009.
- Between 2005 and 2013, she was credited as Marcy Rylan. After she was cast in General Hospital in 2013, she went by Emme Rylan in movies and TV series in credits.
- Emme has a cat named Jasper, and a dog of the unique Pomsky breed that her family calls Blue Velociraptor Rylan Money Jr.
- Emme claimed that the only bad habit she had was drinking too much coffee.
- Her co-stars in the Nickelodeon’s TV series Drake & Josh (2004–2007) that she appeared in 2005 were Drake Bell, Josh Peck, and Miranda Cosgrove.
- Emme took the role from actress Crystal Hunt in the TV series Guiding Light (2006-2009).
- She co-starred with Hayden Panettiere in both Guiding Light (2006-2009), and a cheerleader film Bring It On: All or Nothing (2006).
- On May 18, 2018, she joined the cast of The Young and the Restless soap opera as Abby Newman, but went on maternity leave in the holiday season of 2011, and gave birth to her son, Levi Thomas.
- In September 2012, Emme was let go from the cast of The Young and the Restless due to budgetary cuts and made her final appearance in an episode that aired on October 23, 2012.
- Emme came back to The Young and the Restless for a short period between February and April 2013, after which decided to leave the role permanently, and was replaced by the actress Melissa Ordway.
- She joined the cast of General Hospital TV series on March 6, 2013, and replaced the previous actress, Julie Marie Berman, in the role of Lulu Spencer.
- If she weren’t playing Lulu in General Hospital, she would have liked to play Maxie, played by Kirsten Storms, who was her real-life best friend.
- If she weren’t an actress, she would be a lawyer.
- She was roommates in New York City, New York, with 2 well-known actresses – Mandy Bruno Bogue, who played Marina in Guiding Light (2004-2009), and Alexandra Chando, known for her role of Maddie Coleman in As the World Turns (2005-2010).
- Emme simply couldn’t contain her emotions while watching Queer Eye, a TV series created by Netflix in 2017.
- In early January 2019, Emme announced her sister, Lara, needed financial help due to a severe stage-4 cancer. Good Samaritans and fans of Emme’s work collected the needed amount of $30,000 in a very short period of time via a GoFundMe platform.
- Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Etsy, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Emme Rylan / Instagram