|Eric Lange Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||February 19, 1973|
Eric Lange is an American actor who shot to fame playing roles on television such as Erwin Sikowitz in Victorious (2010–2013), Stuart Radzinsky in Lost (2009), David Tate/Kenneth Hasting in The Bridge (2013–2014), and his reprisal of his role as Sikowitz in the comedy Sam & Cat (2013). He is also known for his portrayal of Bill Stechner in the Netflix show Narcos (2016–2017). His acting credits have also included films such as Nightcrawler (2014) and play including The Country House at the Geffen Playhouse which earned him a nomination for an LA Stage Alliance Ovation Award for “Best Actor.”
Hamilton, Ohio, United States
Sherman Oaks, Los Angeles, California, United States
He attended Fairfield High School and completed his B.F.A. from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
He is represented by Domain Talent.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Lisa Sabatino (2013-Present) – He tied the knot with the sales representative Lisa Sabatino on November 9, 2013. They have 2 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Oval shaped face
- Dimpled smile
Eric Lange Favorite Things
- Ideal Breakfast – Lobster nachos, fried chicken, blueberry and cinnamon donuts, and potato salad
- Finds Magical – Bob Baker Marionette Theater
- Eatery – Montgomery Inn
- TV Show – Succession
- Book – The Dude and the Zen Master by Jeff Bridges and Bernie Glassman
Source – Instagram, Instagram, Instagram, Variety
Eric Lange Facts
- Before gaining stardom, he had made his acting debut in the popular television movie, High School High (1996) and had played the role of a singing waiter.
- He appeared in the role of Mr. Sikowitz in the Nickelodeon TV show Victorious with Victoria Justice as his co-star.
- He has disclosed that his father had a job that he went to every day although he never enjoyed it. However, he was able to pay the bills and provide for Eric and his mother. But, for Eric, earning has been a piece of cake by living as an actor and doing what he loves and is passionate about. Acting to him has seemed to be basically playing and a little boy’s career and that has made him feel guilty. He has ended up struggling with identity issues about what it means to be a man.
- He has a pet fish named Freddy that his little daughter had forced him to bring home.
- For his character, the bumbling sweetie pie Lyle Mitchell in the TV show Escape at Dannemora (2018), Eric put on around 40 lbs. He has revealed that the first week of eating to his heart’s content in order to gain weight was indeed fun. However, soon his body started to react and he was sweating and suffering from acid reflux. His very psyche changed after putting on so much weight so fast. He also had to maintain the extra weight for about 7 months and it began to feel like a costume that he badly wanted to take off. The only plus point was that he got to enjoy some delicious pasta, beer, and the best icecreams like Häagen-Dazs.
Featured Image by Eric Lange / Instagram