|Eric Masip Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 24, 1995|
Eric Masip is a Spanish actor who shot to fame after playing Tomás in the TV series Veneno (2020). He gained further popularity by starring in various other shows on the small screen including Alba (2021) and by getting featured in a number of films like Through My Window (2022). Eric has garnered more than a million followers on Instagram.
Eric Masip i Gurri
- Father – Enric Masip (Professional Handball Player)
6 ft 2½ in or 189 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Spanish descent.
- Defined jawline
- Sharp nose
Eric Masip Favorite Things
- Book – Once Upon a Time in Hollywood by Tarantino with all the books he has read having been accompanied with it as it has motivated him for his work and inspired him as an actor
Source – Celebrity Gossip
Eric Masip Facts
- He has remembered that the movie Hook had been the first film that had made him want to fly and explore worlds like Peter Pan.
- Eric has stated that initially, he had followed in the footsteps of his father and practiced handball until he suffered an injury. He has recalled that at first, he had become frustrated as he was in a spiral that did not let him see the rest. Then when the months had begun to pass, it had dawned upon him that was not his forte. He went to realize later on that if it was not for the injury, he would not have started pursuing acting, which brought him so much delight and satisfaction.
- He has stated that he has enjoyed being a part of the TV show Madres. Love and life where he began portraying Mikel in 2022. Eric has disclosed that like his character, who is a trade unionist and fights for rights, he has also been a great defender of the underprivileged. He has, however, sometimes lacked the active struggle that Mikel has. He had not been that into throwing himself into the mud and fighting for causes on a social level, and essaying Mikel started to motivate him to get more involved.
- Eric has observed that love is in everything, in everything that one does but romanticizing the idea that love is able to conquer everything may not be of use as life depends on more things. He has believed life to be about change and expansion. He has added that if someone wants to pull down a person, he or she should decide if the discouraging person should be allowed in life at all.
- Eric has cherished traveling and has longed to visit Bali, the Maldives, the Dominican Republic, and Los Angeles.
- Masip has revealed that he has usually followed his heart and instinct in all his endeavors. If there has been something in his work that he has liked, loved, and been passionate about, he has tended to shoot more for that than what he has dreamed of.
- He has affirmed that meeting thousands of fans has never generated any pressure on him and that, on the contrary, it has made it clearer to him about what he has, what he is, and also what he would want to give.
Featured Image by Eric Masip / Instagram