|Erin Burnett Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 2, 1976|
Erin Burnett is a well-known American news anchor and journalist. She has worked for CNBC’s Squawk on the Street and Street Signs, NBC’s Meet the Press, and MSNBC’s Morning Joe. She has her own show on CNN titled Erin Burnett OutFront. Erin has done several documentaries in Libya, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Nigeria, Russia, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan, and India.
Erin Isabelle Burnett
The Street Sweetie
Mardela Springs, Maryland, United States
New York City, New York, United States
Erin Burnett studied at St. Andrew’s School, a private boarding school in Middletown, Delaware, and graduated in 1994. Later, she joined Williams College in Williamstown, Massachusetts, and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Economy in 1998.
News Anchor, Journalist
- Father – Kenneth King Burnett (Corporate Attorney)
- Mother – Esther Margaret
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
62 kg or 136.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Burnett has dated –
- David Rubulotta (2012-Present) – They got married on December 21, 2012, and have 2 sons named Nyle Thomas Burnett Rubulotta (born November 29, 2013) and Owen Thomas Burnett Rubulotta (born August 20, 2018), and a daughter named Colby Isabelle Burnett Rubulotta (born July 18, 2015).
She is of Irish and Scottish origin.
She tends to highlight her hair.
- Straight pointed nose
- Defined cheekbones
Erin Burnett Favorite Things
- Saying – “Once a camel gets his nose in the tent, the rest of his body soon will follow.”
- Body Part – Her nose
- Dessert – Brownies
- Base For Dinner – Israeli couscous
- Time Of Year – Christmas
- Destination – New Zealand
- Films – Syriana (2005), Life is Beautiful (1997), To Rome with Love (2012), Lord of the Rings (2001, 2002, 2003), Contact (1997)
Erin Burnett Facts
- While in college, she played a lot of lacrosse and field hockey.
- After graduation, she worked as an analyst at Goldman Sachs.
- She worked briefly as an assistant for Willow Bay at CNN.
- She met her husband, David Rubulotta on a blind date in 2003.
- On average, she sleeps for 5 to 6 hours per night.
- If she was the president of the United States, the one executive decision she would make is a mandatory one year of service for young people either domestically or overseas.
- If she knew that she could not fail, then she would fly with her arms like wings.
- The product she never goes cheap on is soap.
- She would rather live without TV than music.
- Growing up, her role model was Amelia Earhart.
- As a child, she used to play the piano.
- During the Christmas season, she likes watching Travel Channel, Discovery, and Hallmark Channel.
- Erin enjoys reading a Scandinavian thriller by Jo Nesbo.
- She grew up on a farm outside Mardela Springs, Maryland, and had a cat pet called Andy.
- She can whistle.
- Erin has reported from numerous places, including Iran, Afghanistan, Cuba, Israel, Africa, and Asia.
- She has made short appearances in films like Edge of Tomorrow (2014), The Incredible Burt Wonderstone(2013), and Street Signs (1996).
Featured Image by Erin Burnett / Instagram