|Erin Moriarty Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||June 24, 1994|
Erin Moriarty is an American actress who earned critical acclaim for her work in Red Widow (2013), True Detective (2014), and Jessica Jones (2015) that helped her land the role of superhero Starlight in the Amazon Prime Original series called The Boys.
Erin Elair Moriarty
New York City, New York, United States
- West Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
Erin studied in one of the best elementary public schools in New York City called The Lillie Devereaux Blake School located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan.
- Father – Denis Moriarty (Registered Nurse, Musician)
- Mother – Jamey Johnson
- Others – Natalie and Sophia (Twin Younger Half-Sisters), Marina Godina (Stepmother), Christine Moriarty Wolsky (Paternal Aunt), Cathy Moriarty (Distant Relative) (Actress)
Erin is represented by –
- Creative Artists Agency (CAA)
- 3 Arts Entertainment
- Peikoff Mahan Law Firm
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Erin Moriarty has dated –
- Jacob Artist (2013–2014) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her paternal side and has Scottish and English ancestry on her maternal side.
Erin Moriarty Favorite Things
- Genre Of TV / Film – Dark comedies, True-crime based
- Yesteryear Classic TV Show – The Twilight Zone (1959–1964)
- Beverage – Coffee
- Coffee Order – Dark Roast Drip Coffee
- Cocktail – Margarita
- A Place To Unwind – Beach
- Pastime – Browsing Tattoo art on the web
- Filmmaker – Joel Coen and Ethan Coen (Coen Brothers), Terrence Malick
- Film – Fargo (1996)
- Book – The Things They Carried by Tim O’Brien
- Play – Shakespeare’s A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- Café (In Toronto) – Sam James
- Bookstore (In Toronto) – Type Books
- Neighborhood (In Toronto) – Little Portugal
- Shops (In Toronto) – Loversland, Philistine, Mama Loves Vintage
- Bars (In Toronto) – Paris Paris wine bar, Bar Raval, Communist’s Daughter Dive bar
- Toronto Parks – High Park, Cherry Beach
- Toronto Restaurants – Mira (Peruvian food), La Palma (Italian food)
- Ice–Cream Bar (In Toronto) – Bang Bang Ice-cream bar
- Professional Role Models – Frances McDormand, Holly Hunter, Carey Mulligan
Erin Moriarty Facts
- The actress claims to be an introvert who does not have many friends. She professed that her mother and father are her best friends.
- One of her fondest childhood memories includes traveling to different parts of the United States with her father to visit the best amusement parks because she was so obsessed with experiencing amusement park rides.
- As of February 2020, Erin has 2 tattoos on her body.
- In the past, she adopted a dog from The Labelle Foundation and named it George.
- The actress is often confused with CBS news correspondent Erin F. Moriarty because they share the same name.
- After finishing high school, she relocated to Los Angeles to look for work as an actress and starting booking acting gigs at the age of 16.
- She always carries a metal straw in her bag to consume a drink to avoid the use of a plastic straw.
- Erin loves filming in Toronto during the summertime because she can indulge in her New Yorker love for commuting by public transport and walking to discover new parts of the city as opposed to driving everywhere in Los Angeles.
- She stays fit with Pilates but before filming season 1 of The Boys, Erin trained in mixed martial arts and Muay Thai for greater ease in learning fight choreography for the show.
Featured Image by Erin Moriarty / Instagram