|Eugenia Volodina Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||September 23, 1984|
Eugenia Volodina is a Russian model best known for being the face of Valentino Fragrances. She started her modeling career at the age of 15 and has worked with almost all the famous brands like Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, Valentino, Versace, and Victoria’s Secret.
Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan, Russia
Eugenia studied interior designing in Paris.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Eugenia is represented by –
- Supreme Management – Paris
- Modelwerk & M4 Models – Hamburg
- IMM – Brussels
- Elite Model Management – Copenhagen
- Grace Models
- MP Management – Stockholm
- UNO Models – Barcelona & Madrid
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Joy Model Management – Sao Paulo
- Public Image Management
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eugenia has dated –
- Eugenia dated an unknown person in 2004. In an interview, she had revealed that her boyfriend worked in the popular men’s strip-tease show “Bionix”. They met for the first time in Moscow.
- Mickey Rourke (2009) – Eugenia dated actor Mickey Rourke in 2009.
Note – She mothers a son who can often be seen in her Instagram feeds.
Race / Ethnicity
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Eugenia has endorsed various brands including Escada, BVLGARI, Bill Blass, Versace, Valentino, Zac Posen, Salvatore Ferragamo, Fendi, Chanel eyewear, Dolce & Gabbana, Oscar de la Renta, Jean Paul Gaultier, Vittadini, Ann Taylor, Elie Tahari, Biotherm, Thierry Mugler beauty, and Céline.
Best Known For
Walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret and for having worked with brands like Versace, Valentino, Gucci, and Louis Vuitton
Eugenia Volodina Facts
- In 1998, Eugina attended an open call at a Russian casting agency which, after a series of events, eventually helped her kick-start her career.
- In 2002, she got a chance to work with the industry’s one of the most successful fashion photographers, Steven Meisel, who featured her in Vogue Italia.
- She was a part of a Gucci ad campaign in 2002 alongside Natalia Vodianova and got to open and close the Gucci fall /winter 2002 show in Milan.
- Since then, she has appeared in various fashion catalogs of brands like Victoria’s Secret, Bloomingdale’s, Louis Vuitton, Neiman Marcus, Kenzo, and Hermès.
- Eugenia was also chosen to be the face of Valentino Fragrance, called Valentino V, and underwear brand Eres.
- In 2005, she was featured in Pirelli Calendar alongside Julia Stegner and Adriana Lima.
- Eugina has walked the ramp for brands like Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Calvin Klein, Chanel, Christian Dior, Dolce & Gabbana, Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Roberto Cavalli, Stella McCartney, Valentino, and Versace.
- She has walked in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2002, 2003, 2005, and 2007, also being the only non-angel to get to open the segment opening in the 2005 show.
- Follow Eugenia Volodina on Instagram.
Featured Image by Eugenia Volodina / Instagram