|Eunji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Eunji is a South Korean singer, dancer, rapper, musician, and television personality who is the former main rapper and vocalist of Brave Girls, a South Korean girl group formed by producer Brave Brothers in 2011 and managed by Brave Entertainment. The girl group had worked on several songs and extended plays such as High Heels, Rollin’, Deepened, Yoo-hoo, and We Ride and won the 19th Korea Culture Entertainment Award for “Rookie of the Year”. The group disbanded in February 2023.
Yeosu, South Jeolla Province, South Korea
Eunji attended Myongji University‘s Division of Film and Musical.
Singer, Dancer, Rapper, Musician, Television Personality
Eunji was signed with Brave Entertainment.
She is represented by Warner Music Korea.
Brave Entertainment (Former), Warner Music Korea
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Eunji is of South Korean descent.
- Big beautiful eyes
- Often sports forehead bangs
- Her fellow Brave Girls members have been Minyoung, Yujeong, and Yuna.
- With Yujeong and Yuna, she participated in the idol rebooting show The Unit in 2017 and was eliminated in 45th place during the 1st elimination round.
- With Brave Girls, Eunji released the band’s 3rd EP, High Heels, on June 27, 2016, and it peaked at number #22 on the Gaon Album Chart. It was a moderate success and included tracks like Help Me, Whatever, High Heels, Deepened, and Seeing the End of the Road.
- Brave Girls released its 4th mini-album, Rollin’, on March 7, 2017, and it included songs like Rollin’, No Rush, Memory, and High Heels (Remix). The mini-album was ranked at number #62 on South Korea (Gaon Album Chart). Four years later, the song Rollin’ went viral after a video compilation of the group performing the song went viral on YouTube. This helped the song peak the MelOn, Bugs, FLO, and Genie real-time chart, achieving a “real-time all-kill”.
- She is also an acrobat.
- On February 16, 2023, Brave Entertainment announced the disbandment of Brave Girls after the expiration of the contracts of the members with Brave Entertainment. Their final single, Goodbye, was released on the same day.
- In April 2023, it was confirmed that Eunji, along with other members of Brave Girls had signed an exclusive contract with Warner Music Korea. It was also revealed that the group would be returning with Warner Music Korea under a new name. They changed their name from “Brave Girls” to “BB GIRLS” in May 2023.
Featured Image by Eunji / Instagram