Eva Gaëlle Green
Eva went to an English speaking institute at the American University of Paris.
Post that, she went to St. Paul Drama School in Paris. Subsequently, she attended London’s Webber Douglas Academy of Dramatic Art to polish her acting skills.
- Father – Walter Green (Dentist)
- Mother – Marlène Jobert (Actress)
- Siblings – Joy (Johanne) (Younger Fraternal Twin Sister)
- Others – Paul Le Flem (French Composer) (Paternal Great-Grandfather), Marika Green (French-Swedish Actress) (Aunt)
She was born 2 minutes before her twin sister Joy.
Eva Green is signed to these talent agencies –
- Creative Artist Agency
- Adéquat Talent Agency
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
53 kg or 117 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Eva Green dated –
- Yann Claassen (2000-2001) – The French actors Yann Claassen and Eva Green dated for a couple of months from 2000 to 2001.
- Marton Csokas (2005-2007) – From February 2005 to November 2007, New Zealand based actor, Marton Csokas and Eva were romantically linked to each other. He is 14 years her senior.
- Johnny Depp (2011) – She was RUMORed to have had a fling with American actor Johnny Depp in 2011. They acted together in the 2012 film Dark Shadows.
Race / Ethnicity
Eva has Swedish and French ancestry on her father’s side.
She has naturally “Dark Blonde” hair.
But, she likes to dye them black.
Eva started dying her hair black at the age of 14 and now, she doesn’t ever want to switch back as it suits her better. The only exception is for a film role.
Blue with a hint of green
- Smokey eye makeup
- Blue eyes and black hair
- Husky vocal quality
35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU)
She is the brand ambassador of Montblanc, Emporio Armani, and Lancôme.
She has appeared in commercials on Christian Dior Midnight Poison Perfume, Briel, Heineken, and others.
However, he upbringing was without any religion.
Best Known For
Portraying the Bond girl Vesper Lynd in the 2006 film Casino Royale, as Artemisia in the 2014 film 300: Rise of an Empire.
She appeared in the 2003 romantic drama film The Dreamers for her role as Isabelle. She was nominated for the “European Film Award for Best Actress.”
She does not put much efforts for her workout. She is blessed with good genes and has a lean figure.
She works out in the presence of her personal trainer, Tim Jones. She has toned legs and for that, Eva performs squats and lunges regularly.
She loves doing Pilates and cardio exercises like running, cycling, swimming, etc.
The body also needs sufficient rest after regular exercises to recover from muscle tears and other injuries. She also goes through the hot bath and Tibetan massage techniques to relieve herself from stress.
Eva Green Favorite Things
- Film Character – Adele Hugo in The Story of Adele H (1975)
- Actors – Joaquin Phoenix, Edward Norton
- Actress – Isabelle Adjani
Source – IMDb
Eva Green Facts
- She is the niece of Marika Green.
- She also likes to play classical music.
- She has played the Bond girl in the 2006 film Casino Royale. She has become the fifth French actress to play a Bond girl.
- She also has a border terrier named Griffin.
- She likes to visit museums and collect religious icons and art.
- She is also a Jewish, just like her mom.
- While growing up, she used to switch her time between Ramsgate, London, and Ireland.
- At 7, she visited Louvre Museum and hence developed her interest in Egyptology.
- She used to be a quiet girl in school.
- Eva Green developed her interest in acting at the age of 14 after seeing Isabelle Adjani in The Story of Adele H.
- She is Empire magazine’s 6th sexiest movie star of all-time. She was placed at #6 in 2007.
- She does not like herself to watch on the big screen.
- Eva says that she does not do movies for money.
- Eva is not on social media.