|Francine Diaz Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||January 27, 2004|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Francine Diaz is a Filipino actor, model, endorser, social media personality, and YouTuber who started acting as a child artist. She has been cast in several shows such as Ipaglaban Mo!, Pasión De Amor, We Will Survive, Be My Lady, The Greatest Love, Ikaw Lang ang Iibigin, The Blood Sisters, Maalaala Mo Kaya, Kadenang Ginto, Magandang Buhay, The General’s Daughter, Paano Kita Mapasasalamatan?, Huwag Kang Mangamba, Bola Bola, and Dok Ricky, Pedia.
Francine Carrel Saenz Diaz
Francine Diaz attended Southville International School Affiliated with Foreign Universities (SISFU), a private university located in Las Piñas, Philippines.
Actor, Model, Endorser, Social Media Personality, YouTuber
- Father – Jesus Michael Diaz
- Mother – Merdick Saenz-Diaz
- Siblings – France Chantal Saenz Diaz (Sister), Cameron (Sister), Carmela (Sister), Courtney (Sister), Eisa (Younger Brother)
Francine Diaz has been signed with –
- Star Magic
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
45 kg or 99 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Francine Diaz has dated –
- Kyle Echarri – She has been in a relationship with Filipino-American singer and actor Kyle Echarri.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
She has done endorsement work for brands such as PRESTIZ, Belo Medical Group, Careline Cosmetics, Whisper Philippines, Jollibee, Shopee Philippines, BiogesicPH, Sunsilk Philippines, Coca-Cola Philippines, and MET TATHIONE.
Francine Diaz Facts
- She was raised in Manila, Philippines until the family decided to shift to Cavite, Philippines because of struggles of living.
- She is the 3rd out of 6 siblings.
- Francine Diaz played the recurring role of Anya San Juan in the 2016 comedy-drama television series We Will Survive.
- On December 31, 2018, she joined YouTube with her self-titled channel.
- She was cast as Ginny Ortega Solomon (the oldest daughter of Greg Solomon who survived the ambush) in the crime mystery drama television series The Blood Sisters in 2018.
- From 2018 to 2020, Francine Diaz brought to life the character of Cassandra “Cassie” A. Mondragon in the drama revenge television series Kadenang Ginto. Her co-stars for the project included Andrea Brillantes, Beauty Gonzalez, Dimples Romana, and others.
- Alongside Andrea Brillantes, Kyle Echarri, and Seth Fedelin, Francine Diaz co-starred as Joy C. Cordero/Joy A. Cordero in the 2021 crime thriller drama television series Huwag Kang Mangamba. This role got her nominated in the “TV Actress of the Year” category at the VP Choice Awards 2021.
Featured Image by Francine Diaz / Instagram