|Kyle Echarri Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 2003|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kyle Echarri is an American singer, actor, endorser, model, theatre artist, vlogger, and songwriter who rose to fame after his first television appearance at the age of 11 when he joined the 2nd edition of The Voice Kids, where he landed Top 6 under Sarah Geronimo’s Team. Since then, he has released albums like It’s Me Kyle, New Views, and The Gold Squad Album. Moreover, Kyle Echarri has also been cast in several other shows and movies such as On The Wings Of Love, ASAP, Seven Sundays, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Cellphone, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Hapagkainan, We Love OPM, Huwag Kang Mangamba, Maalaala Mo Kaya: Boxing Ring, Kadenang Ginto, Bawal Lumabas: The Series, Silly Red Shoes, and Click, Like, Share.
Kyle John Paradillo Echarri
Orange County, California, United States
Singer, Actor, Endorser, Model, Vlogger, Theatre Artist, Songwriter
- Siblings – Isabella Rae Echarri (Younger Sister) (Social Media Personality, TikToker)
Kyle Echarri has been signed with –
- Star Magic
- Cornerstone Entertainment
Star Music, MCA Music
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Kyle Echarri is of Filipino descent.
He has often dyed his hair.
- Toned body
- Pierced ear
Kyle Echarri Facts
- He was just a year old when he started singing.
- In June 2014, his family shifted to Cebu City, Philippines.
- Kyle Echarri appeared as Brent Wyatt in the 2015 Philippine romantic comedy-drama television series, On the Wings of Love.
- On August 26, 2016, he released his debut full-length studio album titled It’s Me Kyle.
- He was cast as Marc Bonifacio in the 2017 Philippine family comedy-drama film Seven Sundays, starring Aga Muhlach, Ronaldo Valdez, Cristine Reyes, Dingdong Dantes, and Enrique Gil.
- Kyle Echarri has been a member of the teen pop group titled ASAP G!. Its other members have been Isabela Vinzon, Jayda Avanzado, Ylona Garcia, Jeremy Glinoga, and Darren Espanto.
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer once compared Kyle Echarri’s talents to those of Canadian singer Justin Bieber.
- He was cast as Kristoff “Tope” Tejada in the 2018 Philippine drama revenge television series Kadenang Ginto from 2018 to 2020.
- In 2020, he won the 51st GMMSF Box-Office Entertainment Award for “Most Promising Male Star For Television”.
- Alongside Andrea Brillantes, Francine Diaz, and Seth Fedelin, Kyle Echarri co-starred as Rafael “Rafa” Advincula in the 2021 Philippine crime thriller drama television series Huwag Kang Mangamba.
Featured Image by Kyle Echarri / Instagram