Gabrielle Jeanette Hanna
New Castle, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Gabbie Hanna graduated from the University of Pittsburgh and holds a degree in Psychology and Communications.
Singer, Songwriter, Author, Comedian, YouTube Personality
- Siblings – Cherisa (Older Sister), Monica (Older Sister), Cecilia (Younger Sister), Genevieve (Younger Sister), Madelynn (Younger Sister), Sam (Younger Brother)
Gabbie Hanna is managed by –
- Andrew Graham, Talent Agent, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States.
- Santini Reali, Talent Agent Television, Creative Artists Agency (CAA), Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs (via YouTube)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gabbie has dated –
- Andrew Siwicki – Rumor
Note: Gabbie Hanna is single and hasn’t been in any committed relationship. She has also admitted that she can be controlling at times and it is the reason perhaps for her single status. She does go on dates through Tinder dating site but has not been fortunate enough. A rumor about her and Desmond Harrington sprang up once, but it was all cold fire.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Lebanese, French and Polish descent.
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Long prominent nose
- She is on the heavier side waist down.
- She wears a thin nose ring on the left side of her nose.
Gabbie Hanna has appeared in a commercial for Verizon.
Best Known For
- Her earlier Vine videos which she started uploading in late 2013. Slowly but gradually, she started getting popular through her comedy videos accumulating more than 5 million followers.
- Her YouTube channel, Gabbie Hanna, formerly known as The Gabbie Show. Her channel became popular due to her unique and creative videos which at times include her family members. She soon acquired more than 5.5 million subscribers.
- Her vlog videos in The Gabbie Vlogs, which has her crazy videos and more than 1.5 million followers.
- Winning the Dance Showdown season 4 with Matt Steffanina in 2015.
- Her debut book, Adultolescence, a poetic writing piece which features her struggle in life in a funny way.
As a Singer
Gabbie released Out loud and Satellite through her YouTube Channel, Gabbie Hanna. “Out loud” reached #3 on the US iTunes charts.
In 2016, Gabbie made her theatrical film debut in a small role as Lindsey in the comedy film Laid in America.
First TV Show
In 2014, she made her first TV show appearance on Access Hollywood.
Gabbie has struggled with eating right since her school days. In her YouTube video, she has shared some of her frustrations in finding the right nutritionist. Though she does her workout in the gym even when she is traveling. Fortunately, she is finding that balance through her dance. She even managed to lose some weight.
Gabbie Hanna Favorite Things
- Food – Hot garlic wings
- Video Game – Pokémon – game day color game
- Song – ‘Chandelier’ by Sia
- Color – Black
- TV Show – Grey’s Anatomy
Source – YouTube
Gabbie Hanna Facts
- Her biggest turn-on for a guy is for them to be just nice to her.
- She used to see a therapist for having murder nightmare.
- She has an addiction to scented candles.
- If she could fight one celebrity, it would be Kristen Stewart.
- She is obsessed with graffiti art.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouNow, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Gabbie Hanna / Instagram