|Gabriel Bateman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 10, 2004|
Gabriel Bateman is an American actor and voice-over artist who rose to fame after playing the part of Ethan Taylor in the CBS crime drama television series Stalker (2014–2015). He gained further recognition by starring in several other TV shows like Your Family or Mine (2015) and after getting featured in various movies including Robert the Bruce (2019). Gabriel has amassed more than 85k followers on Instagram.
Gabriel Michael Bateman
Turlock, California, United States
Actor, Voice-over Artist
- Father – Tim Bateman
- Mother – Jonelle Bateman
- Siblings – Talitha Bateman (Older Sister) (Actress), Justin Bateman (Older Brother), Noah E. Bateman (Older Brother) (Actor), Aleq Bateman (Older Brother), Judah Bateman (Older Brother) (Actor), Leah Bateman (Older Sister), Hannah Rochelle Bateman (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Arthur John Bateman (Paternal Grandfather), Nikki Elaine Matherly (Paternal Grandmother), Joel Andre Hassell (Maternal Grandfather), Phyllis Marilyn Burke (Maternal Grandmother)
He has been represented by Coast to Coast Talent Group.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
65 kg or 143.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Irish, Scottish, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Welsh, Danish, Greek, and German descent.
Gabriel Bateman Favorite Things
- Toys Growing Up – Playmobil having admired their super designs, Bionicles and Transformers that all allowed him to use his imagination to travel to undiscovered worlds
- Pastime – Playing basketball, hiking, archery, Sudoku, working out, watching programs, spending time with his family
Source – Schon Magazine
Gabriel Bateman Facts
- He was brought up in Turlock in California and his family had relocated to southern California when he had begun his career in acting.
- Gabriel has recollected that his sister Leah had been acting for some time before he had started. He would watch her on set that had led him to ask his mother if he could pursue it. It was just for fun that he had first thought of it, not expecting it to become his career.
- He has stated that he had thoroughly enjoyed working on Playmobil: The Movie (2019) as it was the first time he was doing voice acting, and his most thrilling moment had been the first time he had seen the set. He had been astonished to find it to be unbelievably huge, with setups of many intricate toys.
- Bateman has disclosed that he has always been extremely fond of animals. He has tried his best to consume vegan food, although he has, at times, had dairy when he has traveled. He had been raised with a large number of dogs and cats while he was growing up. People would often leave their unwanted pets on Gabriel’s property knowing well that his family would adopt them or manage to find them a home. That had made them have more than 8 dogs that they took care of.
- Gabriel had the most fun, having animals for his co-stars in movies like the family sci-fi comedy Think Like a Dog (2020). He has recounted that they were Labradoodles with all of them having been very sweet, well behaved, and the most adorable, and Jaycey having been his favorite. He has stated that in a professional environment if one can have a dog as his or her coworker, that can brighten the day.
Featured Image by Gabriel Michael Bateman / Instagram