|Gavin Stenhouse Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 4, 1986|
Gavin Stenhouse is an English actor and musician who came into prominence by playing the lead role of Alex O’Connor in the spy drama television series Allegiance (2015). He has starred in several other programs on the small screen including the episode San Junipero in the acclaimed dystopian science fiction anthology show Black Mirror (2016) where he portrayed the part of Wes, and the martial arts action-adventure series Kung Fu in which he began to essay the titular character of Evan Hartley in 2021. Gavin has also been featured in numerous films such as Freeform’s TV movie Life-Size 2 (2018). On stage, he has acted as Marquess of Dorset in more than 200 performances of the play Richard III.
Gavin Rees Stenhouse
British Hong Kong, China
He attended the Guildhall School of Music and Drama, graduating in 2007 with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree in Acting.
Gavin Stenhouse is represented by –
- Joanne Horowitz of Joanne Horowitz Management
- Chris Fioto, The Gersh Agency, Los Angeles
- Randi Goldstein, The Gersh Agency, New York
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Scottish descent on his father’s side of the family and of Welsh descent on his mother’s side.
- Mole on his neck
- Beard and mustache
- Six pack abs
- Tattoos on his arms
Gavin Stenhouse Favorite Things
- Fetish – Old film cameras, his most-loved one being a Hasselblad 500c with the model being the same as the one that first went to space in the Project Mercury rocket in 1962
- Hobby – Rock climbing that he has been obsessed with
Source – Just Jared
Gavin Stenhouse Facts
- He was brought up in Hong Kong and he shifted to Lewes in the South of England, when he was 9 years old. He later relocated to London.
- As a kid, Gavin had been highly curious about bugs and creepy crawlies and used to dream of becoming an entomologist. After growing up he has continued cherishing the activity of finding bugs out-and-about and has gone on to teach children about them.
- He has disclosed that when he was around 13 years old, he had watched the film Drunken Master, immediately after which he had written to the Shaolin Temple enquiring whether he could go there to study the style of Kung Fu, only to get denied.
- Gavin was so blown away after seeing Cirque du Soleil that he ended up spending a whole year doing evening classes at a circus school, and has still enjoyed walking on his hands.
- He has been a hot sauce connoisseur. He has recalled that when he was a kid, his older brothers had once dared him to eat as many chilies as he could, and he grew up to become a man adding “Da Bomb” hot sauce to most of his meals.
- The movie Frozen 2 (2019) has made him cry every time.
- Gavin has loved board games so much that he has considered an ideal date night for him and his sweetheart to include a game, along with a glass of wine, and salt and vinegar kettle chips.
- He has found it fun to develop his own photographic film in his bathtub.
Featured Image by Gavin Stenhouse / Instagram