|Genevieve Nnaji Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||May 3, 1979|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Genevieve Nnaji is a Nigerian actress, producer, singer, and director who is known for her portrayal of Victoria in Road to Yesterday, Adaeze Obiagu in Lionheart, Chinora Onu in 30 Days, and Teema in The Mirror Boy.
Mbaise, Imo, Nigeria
Genevieve studied at Methodist Girls College (Yaba, Lagos). Later, she joined the University of Lagos, from where she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in creative arts.
Actress, Director, Producer, Singer
- Siblings – Stephen Nnaji (Brother), Ebuka Nnaji (Sister), She has 5 more siblings.
Genevieve is represented by 3 Arts Entertainment.
R&B, Hip Hop, Urban
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thin eyebrows
- Snub nose
- Fuller lips
Nnaji has appeared in commercials for various brands including Luna Milk, Pronto (beverage), MUD Cosmetics, and Omo detergent.
Genevieve Nnaji Facts
- She was brought up in Lagos in a middle-class family.
- Nnaji’s father worked as an engineer whereas her mother used to work as a nursery school teacher.
- She started to attend acting auditions in Nollywood while in college.
- Genevieve was only 8 years old when she appeared in her first TV show titled Ripples.
- She made her debut feature film appearance as Chinora Onu in 30 Days in 2006.
- Nnaji has appeared in more than 200 films some of which include Ijé: The Journey, 30 Days, and Letters to a Stranger.
- She released her debut EP titled One Logologo Line on December 11, 2004. It consisted of a total of 8 tracks that were Ma Bre’Wo (featuring Obour), Thinking of You (featuring Kojo Antwi), Native Doctor (featuring Dede), One Logologo Line (featuring V.I.P), Bump it Up, No More, Missing You, and Genevieve.
- Nnaji received the most votes while contending to be the face of Lux in 2004.
- She is the first Nigerian actress to win the Africa Movie Academy Award (AMAA) for “Best Actress in a Leading Role” in 2005.
- Genevieve began her clothing line, St. Genevieve, in 2008. The money earned by the brand is donated to charity.
- In 2011, she was honored as a member of the Order of the Federal Republic for her contribution to Nollywood.
- She made her directorial debut with the Netflix film Lionheart in 2018.
Featured Image By irokotv | NOLLYWOOD / YouTube / CC BY 3.0