|Georgia Gibbs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1995|
Georgia Gibbs is an Australian model, TV star, and dancer, best known for being a finalist at the Miss Universe Australia competition in 2014. Unfortunately, she lost the title to Tegan Martin. She also appeared as a contestant on the 8th season of the TV series Australia’s Next Top Model in 2013. In 2015, while she was in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia on business, she was discovered and signed as a model. Talent agencies Wilhelmina, Modelwerk, 2mgmt, Scoop Management, and Management 360 quickly recognized her potential and signed her for the whole area of Europe, the United States, and Australia.
Georgia also founded a company named Anybody Inc. in March 2017, which focused on body positivity, and confidence at any size for both men and women. In February 2019, Georgia, alongside Ph.D. Katherine Iscoe, came up with a scientific approach to improve people’s health, wellness, and body confidence and founded a company named Joy. The two share diet plans, workout routines, motivational messages, daily affirmations, and simply focus on bringing joy to their subscribers. Georgia also has a large Instagram fanbase consisting of more than 700k followers.
Georgia Mae Gibbs
London, England, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, TV Star, Dancer
Georgia Gibbs is represented by –
- Wilhelmina (Talent Agent) in New York City, New York, United States
- Modelwerk (Talent Agent) in Europe
- 2mgmt (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Scoop Management (Manager) in Australia
- Management 360 (Manager) in Beverly Hills, California, United States
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Gibbs has dated –
- Danny Ings (2018) – In 2018, Georgia dated the English soccer forward, Danny Ings. They broke up within that year, as he stopped appearing on her social media.
- Thomas Jack (2018-Present) – Georgia began dating the DJ and music producer, Thomas Jack in late 2018. To a worldwide audience, Thomas is best known for creating catchy dance and summer/tropical house music hits.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Australian descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Light Brown’ hair roots.
- Tall, slim physique
- Bright white teeth
- Bushy eyebrows
- Defined facial features
8 (US) or 38.5 (EU) or 5.5 (UK)
Georgia Gibbs has endorsed brands such as –
- Bondi Sand
- Gossard Lingerie
- Beach Bunny Swimwear
- Beach Riot
- Patrick Ta
- I AM GIA
- Poppy Lissiman
- Tiger Mist
- Heather Tanning
- Denisse M Vera
- Wild Spirit Fragrances
- INFINITY CREATIVE
- Lorna Jane
- Monday Swimwear
- Two Hands Agency
- V THE LABEL JEWELRY
- ICONIC LONDON
- Seed Heritage
- Gooseberry Intimates
- The Parlour Room
- Sommer Swim
- Verge Girl
- Réalisation Par
- Savannah Morrow The Label
- Brixton Women’s
- Moana Bikini
- Dolcessa Swimwear
- Alo Yoga
- alt swim
Best Known For
- Being a commercial model, and a social media star with more than 700k followers on Instagram
- Her appearance as a contestant in the 8th season of Australia’s Next Top Model TV series in 2013
- Being a finalist in the Miss Universe Australia competition in 2014
First TV Show
Georgia Gibbs made her first TV show appearance as a contestant in an episode of the reality TV series Australia’s Next Top Model in 2013.
Georgia is a huge fan of pilates, boxing, and yoga to retain her model physique. She also often finds herself using fitness apps on her smartphone to track her progress.
Her favorite breakfast meal is poached eggs, and for a snack, she often drinks/eats yogurt and dried mango. For lunch, Georgia picks a protein-packed meal to recover from her workouts and build muscle mass, which is often fish such as salmon, tuna, or poke bowl combined with a large salad.
When it comes to dinner, she once again eats fish but combines it with complex carbs such as sweet potato, and healthy, low-calorie food such as asparagus. Georgia, despite always being in killer shape, doesn’t forbid herself to eat dark chocolate or a glass of red wine at night to unwind after a long, stressful day.
In 2019, due to a busy schedule, Georgia began going to the gym to make up for the lost time and was trained by Erika Anderson. A typical leg workout she did consisted of exercises such as:
- Medicine ball slam burpees x 10
- Slide board side lunges x 10
- Lateral slides x 20
- Hip abductor x 20
- Band toe taps x 10
- Single leg bosu ball x 10
She often repeats this cycle at least 3 times, and often more to increase intensity.
Georgia Gibbs Favorite Things
- Model – Candice Swanepoel
- Novel – Harry Potter
- Outfits – One-Pieces, Jumper Dresses
- Animals – Dog, Cow
- Dog Breed – Golden Retriever
- Activity – Traveling
- Quote – “Treat someone the way you want to be treated.”
Source – MuraBoutiqueBlog.com, Instagram, Instagram, Instagram
Georgia Gibbs Facts
- She was born in London, England, the United Kingdom, and lived there until the age of 9.
- Growing up, Georgia was a dancer for 8 years, and also enjoyed horseback riding.
- Her girl crush is Adriana Lima.
- Her boy crush is Austin Butler.
- Georgia claimed her worst habit is drinking red wine, coffee, and dark chocolate. However, she doesn’t feel too guilty if she caves in, as long as it’s occasional.
- She grew up to be 5 foot 9.5 inches at the age of 14. As a result, she got a lot of attention from boys and was bullied at school by other girls that were jealous.
- Georgia was featured in the issue of the magazine Sports Illustrated Swimsuit in 2018.
- She said that her dad is one of the most supportive people in her life.
- In August 2018, she walked the runway at the Miami Swim Week in Florida, the United States, as well as at the Paraiso Fashion Fair in Collins Park, Miami Beach.
- Georgia developed body dysmorphia and anxiety disorders during her career. When she saw herself in the mirror, it was in a negative light. She said that the modeling industry forced her to further shed pounds, despite already being at a healthy weight.
- In November 2018, her long-term stress and anxiety caused autoimmune problems and severe face rashes such as rosacea and acne. Her hair started falling out, her eyes were swollen, and estrogen hormone levels became undetectable.
- For the Coachella festival in California, the United States, held in April 2019, Georgia dressed up as a mix of an Indian native and “Greek goddess queen.”
- Visit her official website @ joybyg.com.
- Follow her on Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Georgia Gibbs / Instagram