|Georgia Steel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 28, 1998|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Georgia Steel is an English reality television personality, actor, model, and dancer. She rose to fame as she appeared on the 4th edition of the ITV2 reality series Love Island in 2018. Georgia has also been a part of projects such as Celebrity Antiques Road Trip, All at Sea, Celebs on the Ranch, Ex on the Beach: Peak of Love, Love Island: What Happened Next?, Celebs Go Dating, Celebrity Coach Trip, Hey Tracey, MTV Cribs, and Celebrity Antiques Road Trip.
Thirsk, North Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Georgia Steel attended the Academy of Live and Recorded Arts and studied acting. She has also received dance lessons.
In August 2019, she completed her training as an actress at St Mary’s University.
Reality Television Personality, Actor, Model, Dancer
- Father – Rodney Lappin (Professional Jockey)
- Mother – Sharon
- Others – Andy Steel (Stepfather)
Georgia Steel has been signed with Off Limits Entertainment.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgia Steel has dated –
- Niall Aslam – She was romantically involved with Niall Aslam in the past.
- Sam Bird (2018) – In 2018, she dated British reality television personality Sam Bird. They both appeared on Love Island.
- Will Sykes – She also once went out with Will Sykes, grandson of millionaire and major political donor Paul Sykes.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Gorgeous eyes
She has either endorsed or promoted a variety of brands which include boohoo, Give Me Cosmetics, Cocoa Brown Tan, Boots UK, Bondi Boost, Hunkemöller Lingerie, Boux Avenue, Soulmate_Cleanse, and EGO.
Georgia Steel Facts
- She was diagnosed with dyslexia when she was a child.
- Georgia made her first television show appearance as Amanda Bryce in the children’s sitcom, All at Sea, in 2013.
- She used to work part-time as a barmaid.
Featured Image by Georgia Steel / Instagram