|Gizele Thakral Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gizele Thakral is an Indian actress, model, and Instagram star who is known for her portrayal of Meri Lee in Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3. Other than that, Gizele is also recognized for her appearance as a contestant on the reality TV show Bigg Boss.
Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Mother – Punam Thakral
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Punjabi and Keralite ancestry.
However, she prefers to wear a pair of blue or hazel-colored lenses.
- Heavy upper and lower lips
- Thick eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Through her social media, Gizele has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Zara, Gucci, PrettyLittleThings, Elestill Couture, and Urbanic.
Gizele Thakral Facts
- Thakral was in grade 9 when she won the title of Miss Rajasthan.
- Gizele was featured in the 2011 Kingfisher Calendar.
- One of the earliest posts that Gizele uploaded to her Instagram account was a picture of her taken in Japan on April 19, 2014.
- She started her career in modeling after becoming a top 5 finalist in Gladrags Model Hunt. Gizele was only 13 years old when she began her career as a model.
- During her younger years, Gizele dreamed about working alongside the likes of actors Mohanlal and Prithviraj.
- She has an Isabella Doberman called Osheen.
- Her mother was a Hindu whereas her father was a Roman Catholic.
Featured Image By Gizele Thakral / Instagram