|Gizelle Bryant Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 9, 1970|
Gizelle Bryant is an American television personality and socialite who is best known for appearing on The Real Housewives of Potomac, a reality television series that premiered on January 17, 2016, on Bravo. In addition to that, she has also been a part of shows like The Real Housewives of Orange County, Bravo’s Chat Room, The Wendy Williams Show, The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Great Day Washington, The Domenick Nati Show, and Steve.
Potomac, Montgomery County, Maryland, United States
Gizelle Bryant studied at Hampton University.
Television Personality, Socialite
- Father – Curtis Graves (Served in the Texas House of Representatives in the 1960s and 1970s, Civil Rights Activist)
- Mother – Joanne Graves
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gizelle Bryant has dated –
- Jamal Harrison Bryant (2002-2008) – She was previously married to a minister and author named Jamal Harrison Bryant. They have been blessed with 3 children – Grace, Adore, and Angel.
Race / Ethnicity
- Dimpled smile
- Tall stature
Through social media, Gizelle Bryant has done endorsement work for brands such as Hydroxycut and Justice of the Pies.
Gizelle Bryant Facts
- Her fellow castmates on The Real Housewives of Potomac have been Ashley Darby, Robyn Dixon, Karen Huger, Candiace Dillard, and Wendy Osefo.
- She has been friends with Britney Tankard.
- She has also worked actively with the city council of Birmingham, Alabama.
Featured Image by Gizelle Bryant / Instagram