|Gizem Karaca Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1992|
Gizem Karaca is a Turkish actress and model who competed at the Miss World 2011 competition and has also appeared in shows and movies such as Ay Lav Yu Tuu, Içimdeki Firtina, Seni Seviyorum Adamim, Benim Hala Umudum Var, Lightning within the house, and Güzel Köylü. Apart from that, she has accumulated an impressive social media fan base as she enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
- Father – Cuneyt Karaca
- Mother – Munevver Karaca
Gizem Karaca is represented by Tuncay Altunoglu.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Gizem Karaca has dated –
- Çagatay Ulusoy (2012-2013)
- Berk Cankat (2014)
- Anil Tetik (2015)
- Kemal Ekmekci (2015-Present) – She started dating Kemal Ekmekci in 2015 and they eventually got married on September 16, 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
Gizem Karaca is of Albanian descent on her mother’s side and has Turkish ancestry on her father’s side.
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
Gizem Karaca Facts
- She won the “Best Dressed Award” at Miss World 2011.
- She portrayed the character of Muazzez in the romantic drama television series, Eve Düşen Yıldırım, in 2012.
- From 2013 to 2014, Gizem Karaca co-starred as Umut Özden/Korkmaz alongside the likes of Berk Oktay, Şükrü Özyıldız, and Laçin Ceylan in the romantic comedy-drama television series, Benim Hala Umudum Var.
- She was cast as Mercan in the television drama series, Kara Sevda (English: Endless Love), in the year 2017.
- Gizem Karaca can speak Turkish, English, and French.
Featured Image by Gizem Karaca / Instagram