|Kim Joo-ri Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||May 21, 1988|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kim Joo-ri is a South Korean model, beauty queen, and actress. She rose to acclaim as she was crowned as Miss Seoul 2009 before emerging as the winner of Miss Korea 2009. Later on, she became the first time Miss Korea winner to represent Korea in Miss World 2009 and compete in Miss Universe 2010. In addition to that, Kim Joo-ri has also been cast in many shows and movies which include If Tomorrow Comes, A Place in the Sun, Squad 38, Mission: Kidnap the Top Star, and I’m Sorry, But I Love You.
Seoul, South Korea
Model, Beauty Queen, Actress
Kim Joo-ri has been signed with PF Entertainment.
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Joo-ri has dated –
- Ji Chang-wook (2015) – It was reported that she went out with actor Ji Chang-wook in the early months of 2015. The duo was also spotted watching a couple of musicals together as well as wearing matching accessories like necklaces and sunglasses.
Race / Ethnicity
Kim Joo-ri is of South Korean descent.
- Forehead bangs
- Lean frame
Kim Joo-ri Facts
- On August 23, 2010, she represented South Korea in the Miss Universe 2010 pageant held in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States where she was unplaced.
- Kim Joo-ri was cast as Lee Ji-Mi in the family romantic drama series, If Tomorrow Comes, from 2011 to 2012. It is based on the love and conflict between a mother and daughter.
- In 2015, she played the role of Jung Soo-Jin in the action comedy film, Mission: Kidnap the Top Star.
- She was seen in the supporting role of Choi Ji-yeon revenge crime television show, Squad 38, in 2016.
- Kim Joo-ri co-starred as Shin Hee-joo, a kind-hearted person with charming and beautiful appearances who is the daughter of Shin Tae-hak, in the revenge melodrama television series, I’m Sorry, But I Love You, in 2016.
- In 2019, Kim Joo-ri appeared as Hong Ji-Eun in the television drama series, A Place in the Sun, starring Oh Chang-seok, Yoon So-yi, Choi Sung-jae, and Ha Si-eun.
Featured Image by KIYOUNG KIM / Flickr / CC BY 2.0