|Grace Van Patten Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||November 21, 1996|
Grace Van Patten is an American actress who is best known for her work in films such as Tramps (2016), Central Park (2017), Good Posture (2019), The Violent Heart (2020), and Mayday (2021). She is also well recognized for portraying the character of Lucy Albright in the 2022 drama streaming TV series Tell Me Lies (2022).
Grace Van Patten
New York City, New York, United States
Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
Grace had attended the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, a public school specializing in teaching visual arts and performing arts, located in Manhattan, New York City.
After her high school graduation, she deferred her admission to the University of Southern California, a private research university in Los Angeles, to audition for acting roles in New York City. During this time, she took community college classes in psychology and philosophy. She had to postpone the courses, though, after she secured an acting job.
- Father – Timothy Van ‘Tim’ Patten (Director, Producer, Screenwriter, Actor)
- Mother – Wendy Rossmeyer Van Patten (Former Model)
- Siblings – Anna Van Patten (Younger Sister). She has 1 other younger sister.
- Others – Richard Byron Van Patten (Paternal Grandfather) (Interior Decorator) (d. 1985), Eleanor Marie Della Gatta (Paternal Grandmother), Bruce O. Rossmeyer (Maternal Grandfather), Sandra ‘Sandy’ Broadfoot (Maternal Grandmother), Richard Vincent ‘Dick’ Van Patten (Half-Uncle) (Actor, Comedian, Businessman, Animal Welfare Advocate) (d. June 2015), Patricia Helon ‘Pat’ Van Patten (née Poole) (Half-Aunt) (Former Professional Dancer), Vincent Van Patten (Half-Cousin) (Poker Commentator, Actor, Professional Tennis Player (Retired)), Eileen Davidson (Half-Cousin-in-Law) (Actress, Author, TV Personality, Former Model), Jesse Thomas Van Patten (Half-First Cousin Once Removed), Betsy Russell (Ex-Half-Cousin-in-Law) (Actress), Richard Van Patten (Half-First Cousin Once Removed), Vincent Van Patten Jr. (Half-First Cousin Once Removed), James ‘Jimmy’ Van Patten (Half-Cousin), Nels Van Patten (Half-Cousin) (Actor, Professional Tennis Player (Retired)), Nancy Valen (Half-Cousin-in-Law) (Actress, TV Producer), Joyce Van Patten (Half-Aunt) (Actress), Martin Balsam (Half-Uncle) (Actor) (d. February 1996), Talia Balsam (Half-Cousin) (Actress), John Slattery (Half-Cousin-in-Law) (Actor, Director), Harry Slattery (Half-First Cousin Once Removed), George Clooney (Ex-Half-Cousin-in-Law) (Actor, Filmmaker), Casey King (Half-Cousin) (Author, Filmmaker, Historian)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Grace has dated –
- Nat Wolff (2017-2021)
- Jackson White (2022-Present) – In 2022, Grace was first rumored to be dating her Tell Me Lies co-star, Jackson White. In November 2022, the couple attended the 2022 CFDA Fashion Awards together in New York and later that month, Jackson confirmed their relationship by sharing a picture with Grace on his social media.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Dutch, English, German, and Italian (Sicilian) descent on her father’s side; and German, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Irish, English, and 1/16th Danish descent on her mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Radiant face
Grace Van Patten Facts
- Grace used to own a mini-chopper (a scaled-down version of a custom-built motorcycle known as a ‘chopper’ which employs radically modified steering angles and lengthened forks for a stretched-out appearance) in her childhood, as her maternal grandfather owned several Harley Davidson (iconic American motorcycle manufacturer) dealerships.
- She used to play both volleyball and basketball during her school days.
- When she was about 9 years old, she portrayed the character of Ally Pontecorvo in 2 episodes (aired in 2006) of the iconic crime drama TV series The Sopranos. Grace’s father was the director of the first of those episodes. He had secured her the audition and it was her first major exposure to the world of acting.
- At the Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art and Performing Arts, she was a classmate of fellow future actor Ansel Elgort.
Featured Image by Grace Van Patten / Instagram