|Graham Phillips Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Graham Phillips is an American actor, singer, stage artist, director, writer, and producer who is known for his roles in shows and movies like The Good Wife, Ben 10: Race Against Time, The Ten Commandments: The Musical, Staten Island Summer, Riverdale, Atypical, and Secrets and Lies. In addition to that, he has also been part of many stage productions including A Christmas Carol: The Musical, The Ten Commandments: The Musical, and 13.
Graham David Phillips
Orange County, California, United States
Graham Phillips divides his time between –
- Laguna Beach, Orange County, California, United States
- New York, United States
Graham Phillips studied at St. Margaret’s Episcopal School located in San Juan Capistrano, California and then got enrolled at Princeton University in the fall of 2012 and studied History.
Actor, Singer, Director, Writer, Producer, Stage Artist
- Father – Layn R. Phillips (Attorney and former U.S. district court judge)
- Mother – Kathryn (née Hale) (Attorney)
- Sibling – Parker Phillips (Brother) (Writer, Director)
- Others – James Arthur Cole Phillips (Paternal Grandfather), Eloise Gulick (Paternal Grandmother), Billie Joe/Joseph Hale (Maternal Grandfather), Martha Mona Donaldson (Maternal Grandmother)
He is represented by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Graham Phillips has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Graham Phillips is of English, Scots-Irish/Northern Irish, Scottish, and Dutch descent.
Blue with a hint of green
- Deep-set eyes
- Arched eyebrows
He grew up Episcopalian.
Graham Phillips Facts
- He played the leading role of Evan Goldman in the musical comedy 13 on Broadway at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theatre which opened October 5, 2008, and closed January 4, 2009.
- At the age of 10, Graham Phillips became the 2nd youngest person to sing the National Anthem to open a Los Angeles Dodgers baseball game.
- He starred as Ben Tennyson in the 2007 Canadian-American superhero film, Ben 10: Race Against Time. The movie is based on the animated television series Ben 10 and the lead cast also included actors like Christien Anholt, Haley Ramm, Beth Littleford, and Don McManus.
- From 2009 to 2016, he portrayed the character of Zachary “Zach” Florrick, the older of the Florricks’ 2 children, in the legal and political drama television series, The Good Wife.
- Graham Phillips has served as a director and writer for projects like The Bygone and The Mediator.
- He has also been cast as Nick St. Clair in a few episodes of the teen drama mystery television series, Riverdale.
Featured Image by Graham Phillips / Instagram